PDA

View Full Version : Indy Show 2010!!

ZTR_MAN
01-30-2010, 06:52 AM
Well, its about 2 weeks away and who is going?

Anyone that is be sure to come by our booth at 2413 in the ATV/UTV/OFF-ROAD section.

We will be giving away pocket knives again this year. Ran out last year so this time I am bringing double the amount ~2000! :D

See ya there!!!!

#404's Dad
01-30-2010, 04:15 PM
My wife will be happy, someone stole her's off our counter.

See you there, Hoping to Bump into a few others this year as well.

raidernut
01-30-2010, 07:31 PM
Wish we could go again this year, Buddy had a great time hanging out in ZTR's booth and handing out knives all day, funny how i didnt even get one! We are saving up to go to Lorettas this year, so we cant afford to do both.

skyeryder
01-31-2010, 12:00 PM
We'll be there can't wait, now I'll be able to have one for work and one for at home, haha

mini racer #39
01-31-2010, 03:31 PM
"My wife will be happy, someone stole her's off our counter.

See you there, Hoping to Bump into a few others this year as well."

It was probably you Corey who took her knife!! ...LOL

Maybe we'll "bump" into each other down there!!;)

don bassani
01-31-2010, 04:33 PM
I will be there. I am in the power equipment business so I have been to many trade shows,however I have never been to a motorsports show. Sounds like fun.

#404's Dad
02-01-2010, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by mini racer #39
"My wife will be happy, someone stole her's off our counter.

See you there, Hoping to Bump into a few others this year as well."

It was probably you Corey who took her knife!! ...LOL

Maybe we'll "bump" into each other down there!!;)

LMAO, No No No, heck she stole it from me in the 1st place so I guess it was stolen Twice.

Gonna have to get a sitter for Erik and Hunter so ya'll can come Bar Hoppin with us, was a blast last year!!

02-01-2010, 03:24 PM
Hey Ill go bar hopping with ya Im only 40 minutes at the most from the Dealer Show. Let me know.

#404's Dad
02-01-2010, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by tgcheeseman
Hey Ill go bar hopping with ya Im only 40 minutes at the most from the Dealer Show. Let me know.

OMFG!! I would soooo love that, Please do Toby :)

BradLoomis
02-01-2010, 10:41 PM
I won't be able to make it again this year :( , but Dave and I have been buzy building new parts and some of them will show up on a quad in the Polini booth. :D I can't say what everything is yet, but they are crazy cool and will be available soon, in both mini and full size quads. Some testing has been done with outstanding results and more testing will happen after the Dealer show. Sure wish I could come out again, but time away from the shop kills me right now!

dcarter
02-02-2010, 02:34 AM
wish i could make it, but these new products are taking all of my time. some of them will be there and the best part about it is that they can not be knocked off !!!!!!!! dave

ZTR_MAN
02-04-2010, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by dcarter
wish i could make it, but these new products are taking all of my time. some of them will be there and the best part about it is that they can not be knocked off !!!!!!!! dave

Come on Dave, surely you have as much time as I do to devote... :D

Coley'sdad#8
02-04-2010, 05:28 PM
all I can say is Dave is gonna have something SUPER SICK at the show.;) and ya gotta give him hands up for it after having pneumonia also:eek2:

ZTR_MAN
02-06-2010, 12:17 PM
Only a few days left until Indy!

Okay, here is the deal....I like to use up all the tickets that I have available for the Indy Show.

At this time I have at least 5 badges left to fill and this will be on a first come first serve basis. If you are available to go to the show Feb. 13th-15th and would like to attend just let me know.

My email is james@ztrproducts.com.

Last year I more than MAXED out the number of people that I was allowed to invite, thankfully the Indy Show personnel were kind enough to work with me.

I know this is late notice but better late than never, right?

Thanks,

ZTR_MAN
02-06-2010, 01:37 PM
1 down.....

Coley'sdad#8
02-06-2010, 06:11 PM
James,
I sure would like to go but being in the steel business with the weather and economy I haven't gotten a paycheck since 2 weeks before x-mas (but my wifey still gets her money:( )

RCR_531
02-06-2010, 06:17 PM
My Road Racing bike will be in the Continetal Booth at the show. I just bought a DRR DRX 50 for my son and looking forward to see him out on the track and meeting a lot of new people. I will look some of you guys up while I am at Indy. Heres to a good show Rodney