PDA

View Full Version : the BEST buy and sell method on atvriders

hybrid.mx.11
01-30-2010, 05:55 AM
so ive seen alot of people getting burnt on here and i was talkin to a guy that wanted to trade me parts for parts after a great conversation (texting) he talked me into it and ive told myself whatever i do on here ill receive my stuff first or i wont send anything (which is the no.1 way kinda like abstenance) so i told him ok ill do it send me the parts to my contact info and then he called me we got to talkin and he said hes been burnt a little on minor things and in reality unless you're gonna waste more money then you lost to go beat sum1 up how will you really get anything back so he suggested we go to the post office at the same time and tell eachother the tracking number so think a little harder before you send sum1 600 dollars for what look to be slightly used beautiful a-arms that would compliment your expensive machine( what im sayin is if your gonna do the deed use protection

NOW HOW DO YOU MAKE THIS A STICKY

SERIOUSLY THIS COULD SAVE ALOT OF PPL ALOT OF HASSLE AND MONEY AND PIECE OF MIND

mxpimp2000
01-30-2010, 08:01 PM
Get a paypal and send ur money thru them. 2nd if ur trading parts like i always do is. if they wanna trade u then they ship first but if u wanna trade them u ship first.

If its meant for you to get burnt its gonna happen no way to prevent it. usually 80% of the time if u talk to them on phone get their info and can make a lagit deal then u'll prb get ur stuff.

with ppl who dont have many posts i usually try not to mess with them BUT however theres these once in a life time deals you cant pass up so i give it a shot. atleast using my paypal i can file a complaint. luckly i havent had to do that yet.

i have had times where i would send guy 1/2 the money and he send the part then ill send the other 1/2 when parts arrive. thats just an idea. theres lots of ways to work ways out so u can try to avoid gettin burnt

coryatver
01-30-2010, 08:37 PM
send money order. screw with them and you get a felony

mxpimp2000
01-30-2010, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by coryatver
send money order. screw with them and you get a felony

done been thru that and the only way you can get them into trouble is if they say they never got ur money and u can trace who cashed it. otherwise you have no proof if they ever sent u any parts. ive done talked to postal service about this. also it needs to be a postal money order if u want anything done