PDA

View Full Version : best axle

draygarcia
01-27-2010, 08:43 PM
got a question whats the best axle i can get i know there lone star but what is the best most reliable and the same length as the stock one

miles Machine
01-28-2010, 12:16 AM
rpm

nvrpmx
01-28-2010, 08:50 AM
The Can-Am race axle is by far the best one out there. Its also adjustable to stock or wider. Its all the race team uses.

joeyds450x
01-28-2010, 10:07 AM
lonestar is adjusable from stock to +4 and it comes hollow and solid

draygarcia
01-28-2010, 09:32 PM
where can i get a can am race axle besides from the race support program i need a stong one i do alot alot of trail riding thats how i bent my stock one

nvrpmx
01-29-2010, 06:43 AM
Call motoworks ask for race team or to speak with Ty we have them in stock. 19515879222
Thanks

LTRracer4
01-29-2010, 08:45 AM
If you have the money the RPM honda conversion on the rear is the way to go. Its alot easier to buy hubs and sprockets around the track for a honda then it is to find someone with can am parts.

TNT
01-29-2010, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by LTRracer4
If you have the money the RPM honda conversion on the rear is the way to go. Its alot easier to buy hubs and sprockets around the track for a honda then it is to find someone with can am parts.

X2 solid comes w/a lifetime warrantee too. :cool: 5 xtra lbs sucks!..nor do I like the xtra load on the bearing carriage. BRP about 12, RPM solid about 17...Lone Star hollow 18lbs cost $100 more?????? I won't $100 per xtra pound warantee or not.

My son a A-Nat MX racer said he can't tell the difference w/rpm which I find hard to believe in theory since that axle needs to respond fast keep the momentum cg low as w/whoops, but trail riders or others might differ don't do much XC don't know. We got PEPs on best shock out there maybe why. Pro and cons I guess look at your set up/rider then only you can decide. BRP best agree if it breaks again your out what $500 something like that. If it's such a good axle race team proven give it a lifetime warrantee! I got a bent one tell me where to send it for a free replacement and if you don't got a lifetime warantee sell it for $150 new or your competitors win reliability vs cost in my book....you all should just sub-source it out-procure to rpm been doing expert ATV race axles of sorts for years if you can get around the weight reduction and legalities...I'm confident RPM procured as a supplier can cut BRP the deal of the century in weight/cost/warantee. :macho

Some of these suppliers are seasoned experts in thier own right that stand behind thier prodcts for life, as we move more towards OEM race quads, we as an industry need to utilize them and keep them alive!