PDA

View Full Version : My 300ex was just stolen!

mxchris91
01-27-2010, 08:21 PM
3 nights or so ago my 02 300ex was stolen out of my garage.

I don't post on here much but I'd really appreciate it if someone could let me know if it turns up on here or anything.. Here's a pic of it.

thomasgangross
01-28-2010, 06:35 AM
that sucks, i would be so mad

um id keep an eye out on craigslist, and ebay

obviously someone needed money, so they will be selling

hope you find it dude

mxchris91
01-28-2010, 12:49 PM
I've been checking craiglist and such. I'm hoping someone wanted something to toy around on and they'll join here haha.

Once I find it, I'm planning on beating them with a shovel. I'm sick of **** getting stolen from me. I hate this neighborhood.

400exrider26400
01-29-2010, 07:09 AM
hope you find your bike back dude

QuadCobbler
01-29-2010, 10:41 PM
I would keep an eye out for the parts to. A freind of mine had his 450 stolen and seen his parts on some d##k heads 400ex in myspace pics from wellsville. So if you know of any thing differant from you bumper or nerfs than anyone elses I would look for that as well.

woodsracer144
01-30-2010, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by QuadCobbler
I would keep an eye out for the parts to. A freind of mine had his 450 stolen and seen his parts on some d##k heads 400ex in myspace pics from wellsville. So if you know of any thing differant from you bumper or nerfs than anyone elses I would look for that as well.

that is a very good point...

watch craigslist... also tell all your buddys or people you know that ride,

I got a buddy who has a pimped out honda civic, he had a turbo and all that in it and put alot of money in it and some one took it, he knew some asians from around here and he called them up and told them to keep an eye out for it and 2 hours later they found it, the cops didnt do ****, sadly it was just on the side of the road and the 3 grand he put in for the turbo and all this other stuff was gone! they were nice enough to put there old ****ty stuff on it for him though so he could drive it home.

Tommy Warren
02-02-2010, 05:57 PM
I'm having a blast on your bike man thanks for keeping your shed unlocked!:devil:

Grimzella
02-02-2010, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
I'm having a blast on your bike man thanks for keeping your shed unlocked!:devil:

i was not going to be so blunt.. but since you brought it up Tommy. why was your shed unlocked? or did they cut the lock? I ride up wellsville ALOT! so i will keep an eye out for ya over there. did u happen to save the vin number on the frame. pencil it or maybe write it down? i mean, all you would have to do is buy some yellow plastics on ebay and bam. different quad. everyone will be looking for a red quad. not a yellow one. if you noticed something close.. like.. hey thats my exhaust. you could then look at the vin.

good luck,

its gonna be tough to recover.

Tommy Warren
02-02-2010, 08:18 PM
mine looked just like yours when I bought it and I made it look like this in about 3 hours

dns1764
02-03-2010, 06:33 AM
haha tommy bein an a**hole is hilarious but he does have a good point about changing the plastics

QuadCobbler
02-03-2010, 06:45 AM
If the person that stold it is planing on riding at wellsvile chances are they wont be buying yellow plastics, they would probly just take off the red ones and ride with non, cause there sorry ***** is probly to broke to afford new plastics other wise they would have bought a bike rather than stold one. :p So if it were me I would be lookin for the scrubie peice of S#!t on the bike with out plastics and a lawn chair cushion for a seat drinkin some old milwaukee, yelling git-r-done. :D

QuadCobbler
03-23-2010, 01:59 PM
So were you able to find your bike?

Grimzella
03-25-2010, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by QuadCobbler
If the person that stold it is planing on riding at wellsvile chances are they wont be buying yellow plastics, they would probly just take off the red ones and ride with non, cause there sorry ***** is probly to broke to afford new plastics other wise they would have bought a bike rather than stold one. :p So if it were me I would be lookin for the scrubie peice of S#!t on the bike with out plastics and a lawn chair cushion for a seat drinkin some old milwaukee, yelling git-r-done. :D

That's half of wellsville... Where do i start.. The Forbidden Zone... hehe

Atlanta
03-25-2010, 08:11 PM
Report it,hope it gets pawned and returned,look for a painted 300ex and call the cops.

Hope you get it back.