PDA

View Full Version : any bartenders here?

DGR Designs
01-22-2003, 02:27 PM
hey. i was just wondering if there were any bartenders on here. lol any good drinks. wait.... wheres Rico? aoh yea, and mod's if this is not allowed on the site then delete it. just wanna see what everybody has come up with for special drinks!

DGR Designs
01-22-2003, 04:10 PM
ok heres mine, its called Canadian Red

you take 2 parts white wine, a small amount of capitan morgan, a pinch of cayanne pepper, 1 part fruit punch, and 2 pinchs of cinnamon. also add a squirt of lemon juice or lime juice. this is a really good drink. smooth, yet once swallowed, gives a good bite. This is not one to be gulped, but sipped at every once and a while! enjoy~!
~Dave

tants
01-22-2003, 04:13 PM
long island ice tea ?:huh

01-22-2003, 04:30 PM
I'm not a bartender but I got over 20,000 hours of bar experience..and I'd say my favorite drink to order comes in a brown bottle...:D Sometimes a shot of good bourbon is a nice touch too.;)

Quad18star
01-22-2003, 05:34 PM
i used to bartender and if you want a drink that'll mess you up and tastes pretty good , try a Rocky Mountain Bear F***er . Ask the bartender next time you're there and see the look on his face . If he says he doesnt know what it is , tell him to look it up .