PDA

View Full Version : Girl Problems. Any Advice?

Kurly154
01-27-2010, 03:12 PM
Anyways I have been with this girl for 9 months now. We have had our fights but always work them out and everything. I know that I'm only 17 but I really love this girl. But today after school I had asked her what she did in her last period and she only said that she talked with one of her friends. So I had asked what they talked about, thinking that it might bring up a conversation. She said its nothing important. So I said if it's nothing important then there shouldn't be a problem telling me. After that it all went downhill. We argued all the way back to her house and that is where our relationship ended. I want some advice to get her back. I really love this girl. All I want is her back. Please no bashing, I just want advice on what to do. And sorry for the long post.

MX450
01-27-2010, 03:17 PM
Plenty of fish in the sea, prob wouldnt last past H.s. anyway, move on w your life.

400exrider707
01-27-2010, 03:22 PM
Nothing fights make me laugh. I used to be that idiot too.

Just talk to her friends or other girls, she'll probably come running back to you anyways, and if not, then you've got the friends and other girls! WIN-WIN!

ryan243
01-27-2010, 03:22 PM
i know tons of people are going to tell you that HS girlfriends wont last, so get over it...but i have been with my girlfriend since i was a sophomore and now we live in florida together...we had lots of stuff to go through, but it only made us closer in the end, all i have to tell you is to just give it a day or so to think about everything and let each other cool down some...then just sit down and tell her how you feel

400exrider707
01-27-2010, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by ryan243
i know tons of people are going to tell you that HS girlfriends wont last, so get over it...but i have been with my girlfriend since i was a sophomore and now we live in florida together...we had lots of stuff to go through, but it only made us closer in the end, all i have to tell you is to just give it a day or so to think about everything and let each other cool down some...then just sit down and tell her how you feel

I've been with my gf since junior year of high school, it's been 10 years this year.

I'm still telling him to move on... :cool:

Duf6
01-27-2010, 03:29 PM
just take it easy and don't get to worked up maybe you'll get back togather and if not there's always other girls the longer your with one girl you might start to wonder if your missing out on other girls

Scro
01-27-2010, 03:33 PM
It sounds like you either have a trust or jealously problem. Once trust is lost, you might as well leave her alone. Nothing but a headache after that. I know from experience.

In my opinion, you have to trust someone to love them. If you loved her so much, you wouldn't care who she talked too.

ryan243
01-27-2010, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Scro
It sounds like you either have a trust or jealously problem. Once trust is lost, you might as well leave her alone. Nothing but a headache after that. I know from experience.

In my opinion, you have to trust someone to love them. If you loved her so much, you wouldn't care who she talked too.

agreed....just chill out and give the situation a thought

Kurly154
01-27-2010, 03:37 PM
I never once thought about another girl when I was with her. I don't want it to end with her. Could it be that she was just mad and ended it? I just don't want it to end with her. Any advice on what I could do to get her back?

Kurly154
01-27-2010, 03:39 PM
I do trust her. I had only asked what they were talking about because I was thinking that it would bring about a conversation between us not a big fight. I don't care who she talks to but I do trust her.

ryan243
01-27-2010, 03:40 PM
let her calm down for a couple days and then tell her how you feel....flowers never hurt either

Scro
01-27-2010, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Kurly154
I do trust her. I had only asked what they were talking about because I was thinking that it would bring about a conversation between us not a big fight. I don't care who she talks to but I do trust her.

Then why did you let it escalate into a fight? You should have thought of something else to talk about when she said it's not important.

Sjorge450R
01-27-2010, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Scro
Then why did you let it escalate into a fight? You should have thought of something else to talk about when she said it's not important.
from one young guy to another, just give her space right now. Like a day or so an then call her. I'd youknow her best friend and call to see what sheis telling them. Surely she told them something. Just take it easy and don't make this any bigger than it is

Kurly154
01-27-2010, 03:56 PM
Well what should I do when I see her at school? Should I ignore her and not look at her or anything?

kfx400rider03
01-27-2010, 04:01 PM
i wouldnt complete ignore her but when you walk by just say hi and whats up. but she will come back if she realy wants to. my ex did but i turned her down wasnt gonna go threw all that aain with her in a couple months again. it hapened once so it most likely will happen again

aDviSol2y
01-27-2010, 04:06 PM
Dude, your 17, trust me, things happen for a reason. If its ment to be it will happen. Don't push it. Live your life one day at a time. Don't ignore her, act like shes just your friend. But if she doesn't want anything to do with you, its gonna make things worse to try to talk to her. Life will work its self out.

Tommy Warren
01-27-2010, 04:09 PM
email her the link to this thread when she reads your first post she'll call you;)

Kurly154
01-27-2010, 04:15 PM
Should I walk with her ro any of her classes or is that a no?

Regular_Joe
01-27-2010, 04:23 PM
IMO your coming off seriously possessive. Your looking for exact conversation details. Your not wanting to give her the space she wants. All this is going to do is drive her away. Honestly if she thinks your too possessive, your already screwed. Anything you say or do will be taken the wrong way, exactly like this conversation tonight. All I can say is just be normal, don't go out of your way to talk to her, just be friendly, don't ask questions, especially ones that could come off as your prying in any way, and don't be surprised if she still takes anything you say the wrong way.

kfx400rider03
01-27-2010, 05:00 PM
^^^ exactlywhat he said if you walk by her on your way to class yeah say hey whats up dont walk her to her class but if your classes are in the same direction walk wwith her till you have to turn and go to you class and dont do it every time the bell rings for the next class do it once or twice and again dont go out of your way. just treat her like a friend.

quad2xtreme
01-27-2010, 05:19 PM
sorry, no help...but I do enjoy reading these posts. Anyone else with big relationship problems?

Ever heard about this one?

A man and a woman were asleep like two innocent babies.

Suddenly, at 3 o'clock in the morning, a loud noise came from outside.

The woman, bewildered, jumped up from the bed and yelled at the
man 'Holy ****. That must be my husband!'

So the man jumped out of the bed, scared and naked, and jumped
out the window. He smashed himself on the ground, ran through a thorn
bush and to his car as fast as he could go.

A few minutes later he returned and went up to the bedroom and
screamed at the woman, 'I AM your husband!'

The woman yelled back, 'Yeah, then why were you running?'

And that's when the fight started....

ryan243
01-27-2010, 05:21 PM
HAHA NICE

CannondaleRider
01-27-2010, 05:35 PM
Move on.

Trust me. At 17, you have too much to learn, and too many experiences ahead, to worry about this... and be so stressed and focused on it.

Sounds to me like there's a lack of trust as well. If not, you need to learn not to pry on some irrelevant thing that can even make it SEEM like there's a lack of trust. That's exactly what you did, trust or distrust. A lot to learn. There are plenty of women.. at 17, getting all worked up and brought down by one girl is a waste of time. Find some more girls to..... "love" ha. If it works out, it works out. But at 17, being content with moving on is best. Same goes for me at almost 21... Getting hung up no longer happens with me. Been there, done that, changed that. A lot to learn!

Trust me, maybe she didn't even think of the fact it sounds like you don't trust her.... but, if a relationship can't be maintained through a fight, then what's the point? Sure, see what happens. But if it doesn't work out... go out and hate **** a dirty girl. Just sayin'. ;) hahaha

quad2xtreme
01-27-2010, 05:36 PM
ok, one more...

Saturday morning I got up early, quietly dressed, made my lunch,
grabbed the dog, and slipped quietly into the garage.

I hooked up the boat up to the truck, and proceeded to back out
into a torrential downpour.

The wind was blowing 50 mph, so I pulled back into the garage,
turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad all
day.

I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back
into bed.

I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different
anticipation, and whispered, 'The weather out there is terrible.'

My loving wife of 10 years replied, 'Can you believe my stupid
husband is out fishing in that?'

400exrider707
01-27-2010, 05:53 PM
These things always make me laugh anyways, here he is asking for advice, which he surely wont listen to. We've all been there and none of us listen to anyone, we are just going to do what we want to do anyways, and that is how we learn...

The only advice I can stress to anyone is **** a lot of girls... not just one... a lot.

Like I said, no one really listens, but I feel like I have to throw it out there...

You're young, and CannonDaleRider is right, you have way too many other good experiences that will happen to even let this bother you. I'm sure now it sucks, but trust us, it will get better, and you will find your way.

ryan243
01-27-2010, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
ok, one more...

Saturday morning I got up early, quietly dressed, made my lunch,
grabbed the dog, and slipped quietly into the garage.

I hooked up the boat up to the truck, and proceeded to back out
into a torrential downpour.

The wind was blowing 50 mph, so I pulled back into the garage,
turned on the radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad all
day.

I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back
into bed.

I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different
anticipation, and whispered, 'The weather out there is terrible.'

My loving wife of 10 years replied, 'Can you believe my stupid
husband is out fishing in that?'

HAHA MORE MORE!

fastredrider44
01-27-2010, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider707
These things always make me laugh anyways, here he is asking for advice, which he surely wont listen to. We've all been there and none of us listen to anyone, we are just going to do what we want to do anyways, and that is how we learn...

The only advice I can stress to anyone is **** a lot of girls... not just one... a lot.

Like I said, no one really listens, but I feel like I have to throw it out there...

You're young, and CannonDaleRider is right, you have way too many other good experiences that will happen to even let this bother you. I'm sure now it sucks, but trust us, it will get better, and you will find your way.

Haha. Right on bro.:devil:

Duf6
01-27-2010, 06:17 PM
yeah you should bang out all the girls that you can before your stuck with one

rodeo#11
01-27-2010, 06:42 PM
bro ill tell you from personal exp. if you get back with her its not gonna change a thing once your broke up things will never be the same.. i just got out of a 3 year relationship with a girl i started dating back in HS.. she put me through so much hell..i was in a psych ward because i had went insane from just being with her...dont be a loser like me man..dont go beggin for her back..ride your quad..drive around town and pick up other girls...yea its not gonna feel the same being with another girl but you only live once and eventually you will find that one that will make you complete..as cheesy as that sounds man just hold strong... god knows i didnt and look where i ended up...

woodsracer144
01-27-2010, 06:45 PM
Anyways I have been with this girl for 9 months now. We have had our fights but always work them out and everything. I know that I'm only 17 but I really love this girl. But today after school I had asked her what she did in her last period and she only said that she talked with one of her friends. So I had asked what they talked about, thinking that it might bring up a conversation. She said its nothing important. So I said if it's nothing important then there shouldn't be a problem telling me. After that it all went downhill. We argued all the way back to her house and that is where our relationship ended. I want some advice to get her back. I really love this girl. All I want is her back. Please no bashing, I just want advice on what to do. And sorry for the long post.

this is my person out look on relationships... i've been workin on one for a while but i wont jack your post... but
She can go do what ever she wants, i dont care if she goes to a male strip club, as long as she is honest and comes home to me, its also a look but no touch type thing we have also....

just give it some time and talk it over, take her out and talk it over... if it goes down then just chill for a few weeks... talk to her but dont over do it and push her buttons...

hondariderdylan
01-27-2010, 06:49 PM
So I had asked what they talked about, thinking that it might bring up a conversation. She said its nothing important. So I said if it's nothing important then there shouldn't be a problem telling me.

thats the center of it all, dont keep prodding.:p

lol, yes it sucks right now but time heals all wounds, hit up the town, find a girl to help you forget:D

MAaudioX10
01-27-2010, 07:00 PM
Likely, she was already thinking about breaking it off. The stupid arguement about nothing was simply the excuse.

Put it in perspective....

....you don't have a kid with her, you don't have a mortgage with her, she's not pregnant, YOUR 17....

Cowboy the f**k up and, go nail her best friend.

woodsracer144
01-27-2010, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by MAaudioX10
Cowboy the f**k up and, go nail her best friend.

you could do that but i dont think it woudl be the greatest thing to do... cause then you could come daddy with a ***** you hate...

quad2xtreme
01-27-2010, 08:29 PM
back by popular demand since no teenager has ever followed any relationship advice before...he's on the phone begging with her right now telling her how much they belong together and how he can't live without her and he is so sorry and he is going to change and blah, blah, blah...

My wife and I were sitting at a table at my high school reunion,
and I kept staring at a drunken lady swigging her drink as she sat alone
at a nearby table.

My wife asked, 'Do you know her?'

'Yes,' I sighed, 'She's my old girlfriend. I understand she took
to drinking right after we split up those many years ago, and I hear she
hasn't been sober since.'

'My God!' said my wife, 'who would think a person could go on
celebrating that long?'

honda300EXtreme
01-27-2010, 10:01 PM
LOL

A man got home from work one evening, kissed his wife hello and asked her what would she do if he won the lottery. jokingly she said "leave your *** and take half". the main replied Good! i just won 6 bucks. heres 3 get the **** out.

sorry i had to. it looked like you were having fun.

easy with this joke folks its a classic.

:p

tri5ron
01-27-2010, 11:31 PM
Welcome to the world of PMS.
It's a wonderful thing !
Soon you'll learn what we mean when we say...

Women,... ya can't live with 'em, and ya can't shoot 'em.