PDA

View Full Version : ONE INDUSTRIES bought out 661, tag, sunline

hendershot106
01-27-2010, 02:43 PM
Ive just been informed thru 661 rider support that 661 companies....aka 661, tag, sunline, filtron ... were bought out buy one industries...... this is not very cool..... they are moving all inventory to one industries....then once all moving and inventory work are complete...they plan to let go 661 employees.

NOT COOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>

this seems to be a huge conflict of interest in my opinion.. at least in the helmet division anyways.....

JR3
01-27-2010, 02:53 PM
i recently got layed off and no its not cool i know what those people are gonna feel and it dont feel good boycott ONE industries!

hendershot106
01-27-2010, 02:59 PM
ive never bought anything from one industries.....ive been a 661 support rider four years now..... im pretty loyal to my brands ... and i always love my 661 helmets chest protectors and boots... i wear my 661 helmet boots and chest protector every time i ride... everybody is just selling out these days.......

motohanks
01-27-2010, 03:04 PM
So that's the reason that they weren't shipping anything until January 15th due to moving. I still haven't received the stuff I ordered on January 1st from SixSixOne. I am sponsored by both SixSixOne and ONE Industries, so I wonder if anything will change with each of their rider support programs.

fastredrider44
01-27-2010, 03:05 PM
Wonder what this means for us sponsored riders. Tag has been very good to me and I've been with them ever since I started racing.

hendershot106
01-27-2010, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
Wonder what this means for us sponsored riders. Tag has been very good to me and I've been with them ever since I started racing.

imho when they let debbie martin from rider support go they have lost my business immediately.... i will pay double somewhere else...or change products.

I dont believe in monopolys... or stepping on the ppl that built you up.

Guess i will be wearing oneal helmets and chest protectors and boots when i need new ones.

hendershot106
01-27-2010, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by motohanks
So that's the reason that they weren't shipping anything until January 15th due to moving. I still haven't received the stuff I ordered on January 1st from SixSixOne. I am sponsored by both SixSixOne and ONE Industries, so I wonder if anything will change with each of their rider support programs.

Debbie said 661 ordering should stay the same.....and i placed a order over a week ago and still havent recieved my tracking number or been charged for it....thats how i figured it out....by asking debbie martin what the hold up was.

motohanks
01-27-2010, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by hendershot106
Debbie said 661 ordering should stay the same.....and i placed a order over a week ago and still havent recieved my tracking number or been charged for it....thats how i figured it out....by asking debbie martin what the hold up was.
I think that's who I sent an email to yesterday about the status of my order. I just used the order inquiry link on the 661 contact page, but it was debbiem@sixsixone or something like that. It is pretty sad to have them let go of all the 661 employees in the buyout. I'll have to ask the ONE Industries rider support manager about it when I call to order a liner for my new helmet. They ran out of large so I had to buy an xl and call to order a large liner, since the shells are the same size.

SRH
01-27-2010, 08:22 PM
well chances are if one didnt buy them out they would of been in some sort of trouble, its business dont fight it embrace it haha,poor business practices is more or less the reason for any failed business

fastredrider44
01-27-2010, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by hendershot106
imho when they let debbie martin from rider support go they have lost my business immediately....

She has been great to work with.

hendershot106
01-28-2010, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
She has been great to work with.

No doubt....ppl like her help make it more affordable for us to race.

Robin Hood
01-28-2010, 03:40 PM
Not cool.. Sixsixone has treated me well through out my riding career. If my sponsorship doesn't transfer over then I'll be running out of date 661 for years to come.

ltr450rider21
01-28-2010, 07:33 PM
I'm sponsored by both. One is a GREAT company. Its not like 661 isn't selling their products anymore, just being sold by 661.