PDA

View Full Version : need some pipes possible trades?

2001warriorman
01-27-2010, 01:30 PM
Ok im wanting to get some new pipes or trade my current ones for something different. I have money I can put on top if needed. I have fmf gold series fattys that are in good condition but if you want them to look brand new could use a little shining (I already steal wooled them and chrome polished most of them a while back when I got it). Im interested in t5s, dmcs, pts, inframe drags, anything except 2 into 1s or dgs, I also have old DG II silencers that can go with them if they want them theyre nothing special and probably could use repacked.

mycat8urskidoo
02-23-2010, 09:47 AM
I have a set of Bills Pipes I would Trade for you fattys, theyre in pretty good shape, only downfall is that they are painted black, and no silencers
http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab181/mycat8urskidoo/Banshee/2010-02-19_16_37_07.jpg

e463x
02-23-2010, 10:01 AM
i have a set of shearer in-frame small bore would sell for 350 basically brand new used once on my wife drag bike.

2001warriorman
02-23-2010, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by mycat8urskidoo
I have a set of Bills Pipes I would Trade for you fattys, theyre in pretty good shape, only downfall is that they are painted black, and no silencers
http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab181/mycat8urskidoo/Banshee/2010-02-19_16_37_07.jpg

I might be interested what kind of power band do they give you? I haven't looked into them realy but have had pipes for dirtbike made by them they were great.

2001warriorman
02-23-2010, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by e463x
i have a set of shearer in-frame small bore would sell for 350 basically brand new used once on my wife drag bike.

If I had 350 I would deffinatley get those off you right now but being 14 350s a nice chunk of change for me. Especially considering im waiting for my jugs to come back from a fresh topend and port with adjustable timing plate and new clutch kit and I just got parts to rebuild my dirtbike. Right now I have around 100 something but if I can make some money Ill deffinatley take those off your hands.:D

02-23-2010, 02:35 PM
I would consider trading the DMC's with some cash on your end..
I freakin love em.. but the all top end, lack of bottom end doesn't work to well in the trails and I don't go to the coalmines all too often.

Any pics of the fatties?

2001warriorman
02-23-2010, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by DMC-4OOEX
I would consider trading the DMC's with some cash on your end..
I freakin love em.. but the all top end, lack of bottom end doesn't work to well in the trails and I don't go to the coalmines all too often.

Any pics of the fatties?

I don't have any of the pipes themselves off the quad at the moment but I can get you a picture like tomorrow. The dg silencers are pretty old but they can be cleaned up very nicely. There no dents that I know of but I'll go over them tomorrow and make sure and get you a picture. The headers were very nice when they came off but could probably use a little cleaning sine theyve been sitting in my garage for about 5 months since my shee nuked :( Do you have the aliens or the 916s?

2001warriorman
02-23-2010, 07:22 PM
Sorry about the stupid question I didn't think to look at your signature lol

SandPsycho
02-26-2010, 11:11 PM
DMC's are nothing special. Shearers in the best in-frame pipe for a banshee hands down!

2001warriorman
02-27-2010, 10:03 AM
Theyre still a very nice pipe and sound wicked. Im more of a mid topend guy so that would fufill my needs perfectly while uping the cool factor :cool: If I had the money I would get shear inframes to try but I don't lol. DMC banshee sorry I havent posted those pics for you yet I'll try to get them today I got in a real big bind with the guy doing my cylinders its been about 2 months and there still not back and he hasnt answered my calls or anything this week..

02-27-2010, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by 2001warriorman
Theyre still a very nice pipe and sound wicked. Im more of a mid topend guy so that would fufill my needs perfectly while uping the cool factor :cool: If I had the money I would get shear inframes to try but I don't lol. DMC banshee sorry I havent posted those pics for you yet I'll try to get them today I got in a real big bind with the guy doing my cylinders its been about 2 months and there still not back and he hasnt answered my calls or anything this week..

It's all good. I'm in no rush anyway as my front end is still apart.

And yeah DMC's are awesome pipes. Just too much top end for the tight stuff. lol. In the wide open I smoke my fathers FMF piped banshee. (Well not smoke, but noticeably faster.)

And yeah I don't trust bansheeboyz. No offense. lol. You would have been better off sending them to Kevin at HJR.

2001warriorman
02-27-2010, 11:19 AM
Ya his customer service wouldve been way better. I mean don't get me wrong kenny is a VERY nice guy and has helped me out alot and cut me some sweeeet deals and helped me out with personal problems outside of the banshee world but I sent my stuff out January 5th and its still not here. First he got kidney stones and layed up for a week then my piston wasn't in and idk what up now. He said he'd try to ship them about 2 weeks ago and there still not here and he hasn't answered my calls for about a week.:ermm:

02-27-2010, 11:22 AM
Ya his customer service wouldve been way better. I mean don't get me wrong kenny is a VERY nice guy and has helped me out alot and cut me some sweeeet deals and helped me out with personal problems outside of the banshee world but I sent my stuff out January 5th and its still not here. First he got kidney stones and layed up for a week then my piston wasn't in and idk what up now. He said he'd try to ship them about 2 weeks ago and there still not here and he hasn't answered my calls for about a week.:ermm:

That sucks:ermm:

Passion Racing took about a month to get me my rebuilt top end back, but the guy really knew his stuff and I was more then pleased with his work. Very professional.

2001warriorman
02-27-2010, 11:25 AM
Ya it seems like hes been feeding me alot of excuses and after not returning my calls for whatever reason the last week unless he has a realy legit reason I dont think he'll have my buisness again I mean he quoted me like 2-4 weeks or something and its been about 2 months. I know HJR does good work but im quite interested in the porting from the people who design rocket pipes I like to be a little different then everyone else. :D

02-27-2010, 11:29 AM
Ya it seems like hes been feeding me alot of excuses and after not returning my calls for whatever reason the last week unless he has a realy legit reason I dont think he'll have my buisness again I mean he quoted me like 2-4 weeks or something and its been about 2 months. I know HJR does good work but im quite interested in the porting from the people who design rocket pipes I like to be a little different then everyone else. :D

The guy from bansheeboyz didn't design rocket pipes. lol.

2001warriorman
02-27-2010, 11:34 AM
Ya I know the guy who made rocket pipes does porting as well I may have to get new cylinders if this guy doesn't get back to me I have the feeling I just got screwed over or scammed. The guy who does rocket pipes is actually friends with kenny so mabey he can give me a little idea of whats going on.