PDA

View Full Version : r.i.p to a rider and good friend

lester985
01-27-2010, 08:39 AM
sunday at 11:45pm donald marrly past away he was the dirtbike and motocycle rider i ever had the honor to know he was a very good friend and even hes not a part of this forum hes still a rider part of our family he was the best person in the world and he would give u the shirt off of his back just help someone even if he didnt know u. they say god does everything for a reason but i dont understand this. maybe im selfish but i want my friend back we had so much riding,racing,and just acting stupid. i know he wount come back but i know hes still here with me and everybody rides. if anybody has something like my story please put it lets not forget our fellow riders and good friends that we love and will never be forgotin. lets keep this page going please.thank you all for reading this it means alot to me

bigbad400
01-27-2010, 09:33 AM
i never lost a friend who was a rider too, but ill tell ya i lost alot of friends. and its tough. keep your head up and dont ever forget him.

when i was in high school i had a real close friend shoot himself in the face with a shotgun, right next to me. it was a horrible thing to see, it tore on me for years, and what got me past it is the fact that i tried for him, the fact that i never forgot but didnt dwell on it, and the fact that no matter what he did to die, hes up there looking down praying to god i dont do the same. keep on keepin on fella, only god knows why....

bergoff
01-27-2010, 09:55 PM
i'm so sorry for your loss. i have not lost someone that i rode with thank god. but i have buried my dad that i wasn't even in my life at all and both of my parents that adopted me all by the age of 24. it totally sucks but i just kept my head high and said that this will only make me stronger. i always look back and wonder why my birth dad was never there for me but he had some serious issues. and if it wasn't for my adoptive parents i wouldn't have turned out to be the man, husband and father that i am know and i'm very thankful for that. stay strong and keep your head up.

mitchconley
01-28-2010, 02:41 PM
i lost two people in my highschool last year. i was terribly close to them, but the whole town felt it. they died in a car crash. i get chills and say a prayer every time i drive past the tree they hit. its a hard thing to accept, there has been a few things like this happen in my area in the past couple years. a very violent murder. several fatal accidents. it hasnt been good for our town. theyre always in our thoughts though. rip Gage and Betty

jasonanderson1
01-28-2010, 03:14 PM
my dad died wen i was 11 it sucks man. you just gotta get past it and think about the good times.

lester985
01-28-2010, 03:56 PM
thank you everybody for the replys it means alot to me

mitchconley
01-28-2010, 05:09 PM
im always here to help out a fellow rider