PDA

View Full Version : im lookin for a canister for my 200 polaris phoenix

FoXgIrL
01-27-2010, 05:55 AM
okayy so i kno that its a smaller 4 wheeler but i want to put a canister on it...if anyone has any ideas where to get one let me kno!!! thanks.

derekhonda
01-27-2010, 06:33 AM
A canister as in a pipe? Or a canister as in something to hold tools and a tow strap?

rundrave
01-27-2010, 07:56 AM
hey you need to contact Rick Ritter at RCR

Here is a post he made on another site:

I have a Phoenix with less than 10 hours - it has the topend off of it because I ported the head and had a cam made for it anticipatting a market for the product - I was wrong.....

I bought this machine to test and tune with when they first came out - there was so little call for the product I didn't bother getting back to working with it.

The Phoenix aftermarket market didn't grow like I thought it might and this machine has sat indoors with the topend off for 5 years. I do not have time or care to take time to put it back together and I really have no need for it either. All the parts for assembly I have and they will go with the purchase - I am sure the battery is not good - but you are on your own on that. I will supply the original exhaust and one we built here for that model.

There is nothing wrong with the machine but for the topend removed and the time spent in indoor storage which will likeley mean it will need some fuel system cleaning - of course -- it is a little dusty.

If you have the time and ambition to put this machine back together I will let it go for best offer.

Rick Ritter
618-644-3211

Ntensweapon
01-27-2010, 05:18 PM
I don't think anyone makes an aftermarket silencer. My buddy tried very hard to get one for his daughters phoenix. If you find one....post it. I believe he is still interested in buying one. He just kindof gave up looking. Good luck.