PDA

View Full Version : new members admin help

Grimzella
01-26-2010, 07:43 PM
is this site no longer accepting new members?? i have a friend that has been trying to register for weeks.. no response by admin. no email ect.. nothing.. not even his junk or filtered mail . . like its dead round here or sumpthin?!?

Help!!

thx

Pappy
01-27-2010, 09:11 AM
Over 200 members daily sign up and are gone through. If your buddy is using a name or email that isnt valid, he wont be getting approval notices.

Grimzella
01-29-2010, 11:56 AM
ok, thanks for the reply.. i figured you were not closed for business.

thx again,
Dave

Newt327
03-23-2010, 12:20 PM
It took me quite a while to get my activation email when i signed up and now i have a freind wanted to become a member and he also is waiting for the activation email.

Pappy
03-29-2010, 08:18 AM
New members are done daily, we can not help if the activation email goes into spam filters or they use fake/bogus emails. I have had to check on easily 150 members in the past few months who have complained about not being activated and in virtually every case it is due to the reasons I have listed.

1 member was throwing a fit, *****ing and threatening, calling us every name in the book. He was activated within 30 minutes of his member submission:scary: For 2 weeks he raised hell when he was just too stupid to activate his account through the confirmation email.

I can fix alot, but stupidity isnt one of them

Newt327
03-30-2010, 11:00 PM
I agree there is no cure for stupidity. My freind registered again yesterday and got his activation email this time, so all is well.

Thanks!