PDA

View Full Version : Pics Of The New To Us Race Bike

nastynotchback1
01-26-2010, 07:03 PM
I have been asked to post up some pics so here they are.Thanks to Gary for all the great deals on parts and thanks to Toby for all the tech info and phone help.here are the pics.

http://i49.tinypic.com/ormt6w.jpg

http://i45.tinypic.com/2v28a4o.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/2whqna9.jpg

01-26-2010, 07:43 PM
You will be very happy with that quad Trai. I bet your kid loves it. Glad to to help.:D :D

quadnana7
01-26-2010, 10:11 PM
The bike looks fantastic hope you have as many good times with it as we have
Thanks Gary

nastynotchback1
01-27-2010, 05:47 AM
He loves it already. I think we are going to have a blast with it.it works well.Thanks

edwardsp&b
01-27-2010, 06:38 AM
nice looking bike notchback! im sure the boy loves it! hope to see yall on march 6th at pell city. SEquads dates for pell city were just announced and are supposed to be set in stone. practice is feb 13th and 27th. hope to see that new quad there, gonna be a race season!
bryan

nastynotchback1
01-27-2010, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by edwardsp&b
nice looking bike notchback! im sure the boy loves it! hope to see yall on march 6th at pell city. SEquads dates for pell city were just announced and are supposed to be set in stone. practice is feb 13th and 27th. hope to see that new quad there, gonna be a race season!
bryan

We will be at the first SE Quads and are going to try to make the majority of them this year.

travis rimmer
01-27-2010, 01:48 PM
very nice that looks awesome :) gary and toby are great people that love to help

mxdad423
02-13-2010, 11:53 AM
Nice machine, LONG LIVE THE KASEA'S.......My son has been on his Kasea for 4 years and he love's it. When the DRR came out I was going to buy him one and do it all up, he took one for a ride at a track and said NO WAY dad. So we kept the Kasea and did all the Long Travel stuff and he loves it. Here's ours.....

nastynotchback1
02-13-2010, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by mxdad423
Nice machine, LONG LIVE THE KASEA'S.......My son has been on his Kasea for 4 years and he love's it. When the DRR came out I was going to buy him one and do it all up, he took one for a ride at a track and said NO WAY dad. So we kept the Kasea and did all the Long Travel stuff and he loves it. Here's ours.....

SWEET LOOKING BIKE.You got a pic of the front end?

mxdad423
02-13-2010, 02:50 PM
yea sure do, here it is. All DC Long Travel with Fox Floats.

Kevin Smitley

mxdad423
02-13-2010, 02:55 PM
Here's another, you can see the front end a little better in this pic.

Kevin Smitley

nastynotchback1
02-13-2010, 05:07 PM
NICE We are running the dc standard travel and it works great.

mxdad423
02-13-2010, 05:22 PM
Yea we have always run Dave's stuff and have always had great results, he builds really nice stuff.

Kevin Smitley

02-17-2010, 12:19 PM
Now lets see the pics with the new swing arm on it Trai.

nastynotchback1
02-17-2010, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by tgcheeseman
Now lets see the pics with the new swing arm on it Trai.

And the new hood lol

it's dirty now but i will get some pics up later.

hawaiianbasshed
06-12-2010, 03:26 PM
I know this is a few months old but, that is one nice 90 in the air! I decided to look into a kasea as my kids Lt80 is down atm and I found a cheap kasea on ebay but man, I'm starting to rethink the bike I chose for him lol. that black one is SICK... my LtR I'm blacking out and that thing is nicer than my bike... I think I found him a new toy to start on :D

I was also looking at DRR and a Cobra... depending on how much it'll cost me to get it as rigged as the Cobra I may be better off with that I suppose...

nastynotchback1
06-12-2010, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by hawaiianbasshed
I know this is a few months old but, that is one nice 90 in the air! I decided to look into a kasea as my kids Lt80 is down atm and I found a cheap kasea on ebay but man, I'm starting to rethink the bike I chose for him lol. that black one is SICK... my LtR I'm blacking out and that thing is nicer than my bike... I think I found him a new toy to start on :D

I was also looking at DRR and a Cobra... depending on how much it'll cost me to get it as rigged as the Cobra I may be better off with that I suppose...

we love ours but you got to buy the dual conversion and a good swinger plus the shocks.When my boy rides it like he is suppose to it will corner like it's on rails and lands so plush.

hawaiianbasshed
06-13-2010, 12:13 AM
dual... they don't come stock with dual a-arms? sounds costly to me now LOL. maybe I'll try to get the DRR or Apex or Cobra if I'm gonna keep him with a CVT 2 smoker... the Kasea is $400 but I think it's stock... what do they all have in common the motor/frame? I was kinda under the impression they were very similar/the same and parts were universal on the 4 of them?

mxdad423
06-13-2010, 03:33 PM

Thank you, my son and I put alot of time into it but it's worth it, he really loves the bike and it handles great, this is his last year on it, so it will be for sale in october, we built him a Raptor 250 so the 90 got to go. We did basically the same thing on the Raptor with the colors, but changed up the graphics a bit. Here's a pic of the Raptor.

Kevin Smitley

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa153/mxdad0423/2010RaptorandKasea004.jpg

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa153/mxdad0423/2010RaptorandKasea006.jpg

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa153/mxdad0423/2010RaptorandKasea014.jpg

nastynotchback1
06-14-2010, 05:59 AM
they are single a-arm from the factory.the frames are similar but the fronts are different.

let me know when you are ready in October to sell the kasea and i would be interested in buying it.

mxdad423
06-14-2010, 05:03 PM
Ok will do, probably middle of october, that will be his last race on it. I see your in SC, what part? we will be heading down that way after the race season to visit my sister in law in Columbia.

Kevin Smitley

nastynotchback1
06-15-2010, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by mxdad423
Ok will do, probably middle of october, that will be his last race on it. I see your in SC, what part? we will be heading down that way after the race season to visit my sister in law in Columbia.

Kevin Smitley

Thats great because i am in Greenwood(1.5hrs) from Columbia.Give me a heads up a few weeks before your season is over and let me know what it's gonna take to buy it.

mxdad423
06-15-2010, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by nastynotchback1
Thats great because i am in Greenwood(1.5hrs) from Columbia.Give me a heads up a few weeks before your season is over and let me know what it's gonna take to buy it.

PM sent.

hawaiianbasshed
06-15-2010, 10:32 PM
WOW, that little 250 is more setup than my 450 LOL. you guys have some nice toys man!

can't wait til my raptor looks something like that! gonna do fullbore black plastics on it. and powermadds will be black but still haven't decided on the secondary color theme. my LTR is black/white. my kids bike is black and white also. none of our bikes look like those tho lol. it will be a while before any of our bikes are that nice. I think I'll get rid of the LT80 in favor of something with more travel and not using the motor as the swing arm. but maybe I'll just keep him on there til he's ready for a clutch bike LOL

hawaiianbasshed
07-08-2010, 11:49 PM
does DC motorsports have a website so I can look at their stuff? I found another kasea 90 with duals already and a spare motor and stuff so I'm gonna go check it out in person and see how rigged it is. new rims/tires supposedly too so wanna go check it out... $800 sounds not bad for what it is lol. its got nerfs and stuff it's ready to hit the track as is since that's what it was for.

but I gotta go see it 1st and see if it's long travel or standard or what the deal is on it... hope to get it soon. so looking for aftermarket stuff already lol

nastynotchback1
07-09-2010, 06:15 AM
does DC motorsports have a website so I can look at their stuff? I found another kasea 90 with duals already and a spare motor and stuff so I'm gonna go check it out in person and see how rigged it is. new rims/tires supposedly too so wanna go check it out... $800 sounds not bad for what it is lol. its got nerfs and stuff it's ready to hit the track as is since that's what it was for.

but I gotta go see it 1st and see if it's long travel or standard or what the deal is on it... hope to get it soon. so looking for aftermarket stuff already lol

He had a site but i can't seem to get it to come up now.