PDA

View Full Version : American Idol--tune in tonight for a good laugh

spincr4hire
01-22-2003, 01:18 PM
Did anyone see the premier last night? funny sh*t!
Simon is a riot, blasting all those sucky teeny-bopper wannabe's.:D
Part 2 tonight on FOX @ 9.

bluebaron
01-22-2003, 01:28 PM
thats the only reason i watched it becuase of the ppl that suck, omg its so funny:D

Ralph
01-22-2003, 01:38 PM
lol, i was laughing so hard. did u see the gay guy who sounded like a woman and cut his pants up the side?lol that was SO funny!!!!

spincr4hire
01-22-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Lrd Mx400ex
lol, i was laughing so hard. did u see the gay guy who sounded like a woman and cut his pants up the side?lol that was SO funny!!!!

I know...WTF was up with him? I can't believe some of those people actually think they sound good...they must be tone deaf!

flyin#5
01-22-2003, 02:53 PM
lmao, i watched that show for the first time cuz i was bored and working on homework and was to lazy to change the channel. simon is pretty funny though. i especially liked the one where there showing the ice melting and summer to fall cuz that one girls song was so long.:p

own2424
01-22-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Lrd Mx400ex
lol, i was laughing so hard. did u see the gay guy who sounded like a woman and cut his pants up the side?lol that was SO funny!!!! That was a guy?! :confused:

01TRX300EX
01-22-2003, 03:15 PM
I thought that was a hilarious show. Come on, at least I know I can't sing, most of the people were a waste of time, but funny at the same time.

airheadedduner
01-22-2003, 11:52 PM
You guys do know that that show is staged. One of my HS friends had a few friends(I don't personally know them) that went and audditioned for it. They backed out of the audditions because they found out that they cast terrible people on perpose just to make fun of them on national TV. In the begining they know who the finalists are gonna be. How lame