PDA

View Full Version : Laeger's hybrid 250r / Quadzilla

addictedtomud
01-25-2010, 08:18 PM
I may have the opportunity to buy a Laeger's 250r geometry chassis setup for a Quadzilla motor. I know these are pretty rare and Mark only made a few. It has CR500 rear with narrow front. ProTrax front end. Ohlins shocks, setup for XC racing.

I do NOT have pictures of it. I know its been raced, but in average to above average condition. The current owner knows what it is and is not planning on giving it away, but I am willing to pay a reasonable price for it.

So my question is: 1) How rare is this thing? 2) What kind of money would you guesstimate it's worth? I get the impression it going to take $5-$7K to get him to part with it 3) Has anyone on this forum rode one like this? 4) If these were as awesome as they sound on paper, why didn't they catch on? Anybody with any info on this setup would be appreciated.

Oh yea, It's been sitting in his basement for 10 years un-used. Says he put $2k in the motor back in 2000, raced it twice and parked it. Motor is Duncan Racing / Paul Turner from bottom to top with their portwork and cool head. Custom made one-off exhaust pipe.

honda350r
01-25-2010, 08:32 PM
I guarantee it is slow , you would be much better off building a nice honda power plant instead of buying someone's headache .

Killer machines don't get road twice then put away!

The only way you should buy it is if you can get it cheap real cheap !

miles Machine
01-25-2010, 08:57 PM
5-7k hes nutz id offer him 2 max

LONG-ROD
01-25-2010, 09:03 PM
I think he is saying it has no motor.. no different then a 250r geo. banshee.. its a Suzuki.. Suzuki . I would say if mint as a roller 2k if it has a nice set up other then the frame its self. I would pass..

woodsracer144
01-25-2010, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by honda350r
I guarantee it is slow , you would be much better off building a nice honda power plant instead of buying someone's headache .

Killer machines don't get road twice then put away!

The only way you should buy it is if you can get it cheap real cheap !

um have you seen all the barn find 250rs round?!?! that zilla motor is bad ***... they make a hybred and putthe min the lt250 chassis and make a TT or top end quad out of it cause they are lighter then the zilla chassis...

they are rare, this is the 3rd one i've heard of... if you pass it up i would like to talk with the guy if i can, it really comes down if its a true leager zilla chassis or if it was a 250r he changed to a 250r.

if you didnt post this in the 250r fourm and post it some place else you would get alot different responces...

yeah its a LT 250r but i think the Lt is alot better quad then what people make it out to be... havin a 250r Geo chassis and a zilla motor would be nuts... i just hope your not buying this just to part it out... :mad:

honda350r
01-25-2010, 09:12 PM
The Zilla motor is badass ? Really ?

woodsracer144
01-25-2010, 09:19 PM
you dont have to be a dick about it... i thought there was a zilla motor in it? is there or isnt there? 800screws had a JP outlaw chassis and he was asking about 6500 i think... i think he started at 8 though...

red88r
01-25-2010, 09:21 PM
So it is set up for a 250 or 500 suzuki? I don't know alot about all the laeger set ups for these. But I do know a guy here in wisconsin had a suzuki 500 motor in a stock 250r chassis I believe and it was fast!!! It had so much bottom end he hardly had to shift...he could just lug it around the track like a 4 stroke.

And this was running in a highly talented 2stroke A class. I believe this one had a custom Aaen pipe on it. He ran mx with it mainly and some tt.

I don't know what one of these is worth...but I would say if you can get a deal on it and you want something fast-buy it.

woodsracer144
01-25-2010, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by red88r
So it is set up for a 250 or 500 suzuki? I don't know alot about all the laeger set ups for these. But I do know a guy here in wisconsin had a suzuki 500 motor in a stock 250r chassis I believe and it was fast!!! It had so much bottom end he hardly had to shift...he could just lug it around the track like a 4 stroke.

And this was running in a highly talented 2stroke A class. I believe this one had a custom Aaen pipe on it. He ran mx with it mainly and some tt.

I don't know what one of these is worth...but I would say if you can get a deal on it and you want something fast-buy it.

i know that dude your talkin about he had it for sale for like 4300 or something like that with elkas and some other stuff... it wasnt a OE chassis i would have bought that... that would been a sick quad....

red88r
01-25-2010, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by woodsracer144
you dont have to be a dick about it... i thought there was a zilla motor in it? is there or isnt there? 800screws had a JP outlaw chassis and he was asking about 6500 i think... i think he started at 8 though...

Yeah hes just a dink-you gotta remember this is the same guy that said a stock 250r maybe could hang with a 300ex and get killed by a 450. Just trying to start something again. If he does'nt have anything good to say he should just shut his mouth!

woodsracer144
01-25-2010, 09:43 PM
oh man, i just want to give you a high five right now...

250Renvy
01-25-2010, 09:51 PM
When I was thinking about my chassis that I wanted. I asked about a LT with 250r geometry and I think he said they only made about 5 of them. They didn't take off.

So yeah, it's rare.

The hardest thing you'll have to deal with, is changing parts. You wouldn't be able to part it out because nobody could probably put it back together - hopefully you were just looking for something cool and different to keep.

Even if you don't end up getting it, see if you can take some pictures of it - it would be cool to see what kind of condition and what kind of setup it is.

croat1
01-25-2010, 10:13 PM
hey kyle:
i have talked to mark laeger numerous times last year. i did have a coversation abot a lt500 motored laeger with him. if i recall correctly he only made one and he thought it ended up in europe.

if it is the original lt500 bike with motor i think it could fetch 5k plus to the right buyer of course

dirt wheels magazine had a atricle about it. the article was titled:
hybrid 500 quadtrax laeger framed 250r w/lt500 motor. this was in the feb 1994 edition.

i just had this magazine recently. i sent it to troybilt to get it scanned for the other site.

hope this helps

joe

atvmxr
01-25-2010, 11:13 PM
zilla motors can be made to haul *** and be super reliable. 70-80 hp or so..

800screws knows his stuff - a properly built zilla motor in the right chassis is the shiz. if you ever rode his quad you would know! :macho

anyway I'll for damn sure take that off his hands. PM me if your not going to buy it.

and the reason the zilla motors didnt take off back in the day - "the builders" ie. Duncan, CT, Trinity, etc. didnt know WTF they were doing!! :macho thanks to the web - the ones that do know what to do can help us :devil:

atvmxr
01-25-2010, 11:18 PM
I was really pissed when I intially read all your ignorant posts, but I calmed down. all I can say is - have you actually ridden a Doctor Q RX'd 540HRD zilla???

If not then you have NO IDEA what your talking about in regards to this quad :ermm:

red88r
01-25-2010, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by atvmxr
I was really pissed when I intially read all your ignorant posts, but I calmed down. all I can say is - have you actually ridden a Doctor Q RX'd 540HRD zilla???

If not then you have NO IDEA what your talking about in regards to this quad :

I don't know for sure but I think there was a little bit of confusion on my part here....wasn't talkin about 800screws or his ride.

I was talkin about honda350r running his mouth trying to start something with woods.

And yes I have rode a 500 suzuki in a 250r chassis...it was about 10 years ago and actually was a little scared of it!!!

troybilt
01-26-2010, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by croat1
hey kyle:
i have talked to mark laeger numerous times last year. i did have a coversation abot a lt500 motored laeger with him. if i recall correctly he only made one and he thought it ended up in europe.

if it is the original lt500 bike with motor i think it could fetch 5k plus to the right buyer of course

dirt wheels magazine had a atricle about it. the article was titled:
hybrid 500 quadtrax laeger framed 250r w/lt500 motor. this was in the feb 1994 edition.

i just had this magazine recently. i sent it to troybilt to get it scanned for the other site.

hope this helps

joe

Yep, I got the mag!! I'll scan it in for the other site. I just got a new computer and haven't got the scanner quite figured out yet.... hence the reason for being slow to get stuff scanned in...

fastrnrik
01-26-2010, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by addictedtomud
I may have the opportunity to buy a Laeger's 250r geometry chassis setup for a Quadzilla motor. I know these are pretty rare and Mark only made a few. It has CR500 rear with narrow front. ProTrax front end. Ohlins shocks, setup for XC racing.

I do NOT have pictures of it. I know its been raced, but in average to above average condition. The current owner knows what it is and is not planning on giving it away, but I am willing to pay a reasonable price for it.

So my question is: 1) How rare is this thing? 2) What kind of money would you guesstimate it's worth? I get the impression it going to take $5-$7K to get him to part with it 3) Has anyone on this forum rode one like this? 4) If these were as awesome as they sound on paper, why didn't they catch on? Anybody with any info on this setup would be appreciated.

Oh yea, It's been sitting in his basement for 10 years un-used. Says he put $2k in the motor back in 2000, raced it twice and parked it. Motor is Duncan Racing / Paul Turner from bottom to top with their portwork and cool head. Custom made one-off exhaust pipe.

It would be interesting to get more details on the bike. Is it a 250R geometry Suzuki chassis set up by Laeger for a 500 motor? Or is it a Honda with a 500 motor? A pro trax & CR500 setup sounds more like an MX bike that has been changed over to run XC, than an XC specific setup? I'm not an XC guy so I may be wrong.

Laeger LT250 chassis's are pretty rare. I have one. mine is a 250R geometry, narrow front, no-link rear. It had a pro trax on it, but it was gone when I got it, and it had standard Laegers a arms. It has the Suzuki 250 motor and uses LT plastics. 800screws knows where the other Laeger LT250 is, hanging on a wall somewhere. I was told there were only a few of the Laeger LT's around, but I don't really know.

The 500 motor is a pretty dang cool powerplant. It has some issues that need to be addressed for reliability, but man they can be freakin fast.

As far as 5-7K... That seems high to me, but I guess that depends on how bad you want it? Can you post some pics of it?

addictedtomud
01-26-2010, 04:40 AM
Just to clarify a couple things:

This is a custom built LAEGER'S chassis made for a LT500 Motor but the suspension geometry is all 250r. Same ides as the LSR outlaw banshee.

Thanks for the info Joe - yes this is one of a handful (maybe 5 or less?) that were built in the 1990's by Mark Leager according to the owner.

It DOES have a built Quadzilla motor in it. The quad is ready to run as-is. All Duncan / Paul Turner motor, cylinder engraved, cool head, etc. Owner said he never had it dyno'd but was told 10 + years ago by Duncan it should have around 80 HP.

This would NOT be something I plan to part out. Just too rare. Would be a collector or garage queen most likely.

woodsracer144
01-26-2010, 06:45 AM
zilla motors can be made to haul *** and be super reliable. 70-80 hp or so..

800screws knows his stuff - a properly built zilla motor in the right chassis is the shiz. if you ever rode his quad you would know! :macho

anyway I'll for damn sure take that off his hands. PM me if your not going to buy it.

and the reason the zilla motors didnt take off back in the day - "the builders" ie. Duncan, CT, Trinity, etc. didnt know WTF they were doing!! :macho thanks to the web - the ones that do know what to do can help us :devil:

HEY! you get outta here! i already want that thing if he doesnt but it... then i wont have to build one! haha!

250Renvy
01-26-2010, 08:34 AM
I know as far as old school collector's stuff, Laeger's is obviously the one's you want.

However, with my discovery of HRE, I've found out that Mike has made just as many custom, rare machines, with just as much quality and craftmanship as older Laeger's.

As rare as this frame is, if somebody really wanted one bad enough, they could have one custom built. Maybe it wouldn't have a protrax, but I'm sure that could be worked out. My point being, that if it costs $5-7 K and you want to ride it, it probably wouldn't cost that much more to have something built new.

If it's just for Nostalgia and to have it in your garage then I'd say $4K tops considering it doesn't have a protrax. JMO.

honda350r
01-26-2010, 08:39 AM
I don't know for sure but I think there was a little bit of confusion on my part here....wasn't talkin about 800screws or his ride.

I was talkin about honda350r running his mouth trying to start something with woods.

And yes I have rode a 500 suzuki in a 250r chassis...it was about 10 years ago and actually was a little scared of it!!!

Hey man I gave my opinion and woods did not like it . Why are you jumping my butt ???

adamson350r
01-26-2010, 09:47 AM
Dude it sounds like a neat quad. I would ask what year the motor is. The earlier 500s had problems with developing cracks in the cylinder walls. The later motors tended to have less problems. We've ridden all over and I have seen 500 motors be dogs and some with so much torque that they climbed Choke Cherry Hill on moist day with knobby tires.

so I find what year of motor and whats been done to it.

Dave Moore in Oregon has built some awesome 500s. His phone number is 1-503-576-1490. Give him a call and ask what he thinks

ml250r
01-26-2010, 11:08 AM
Ive only rode a couple zillas in my day and all i can say is holy ****! My buddy had one that he sent to trinity back in the day and had it made in to sumthing retarded like a 750 or whatever that HUGE bore kit they had for those things back then! it was like ridding a scud missle into bagdad! them things were the size of a VW for a reason.u needed that size to try and keep it from lifting off! hahaha all i can say is that thing in an R frame!!!! Sign me up! i def wanna ride!!!:macho

steve250r
01-26-2010, 11:53 AM
But I do know a guy here in wisconsin had a suzuki 500 motor in a stock 250r chassis I believe and it was fast!!! It had so much bottom end he hardly had to shift...he could just lug it around the track like a 4 stroke.

I used to race with Bill B. back in the day, the guy who had the LT500 engine in a stock 250r chassis in WI. He was very fast on that thing. I remember in '01 or '02 he took 2nd with that quad in Open Pro-Am at Red Bud, back when some of the pro's ran that class. I also remember Doug Gust showing up at a local race at Demark (a mx track just outside of Green Bay) back in '00 with his Nac's 250r that he won the championship with and Bill held him off for about half the moto, it was pretty awesome to see. I think Doug expected to show up and have an easy win, which wasn't the case. There used to be some pretty fast local guys up here racing mx and Bill was one of the fastest on his LT500 powered TRX250R. Your right he did run a Aaen pipe on it.

woodsracer144
01-26-2010, 12:15 PM
Hey man I gave my opinion and woods did not like it . Why are you jumping my butt ???

you have the right to think what you want and i do too.. but when it would comes to a 500cc motor i would take the zilla motor over a cr or kx cause its CB'ed and its a really good motor, if you know the right guys they can make that thing come alive, just like you need to know where to go with a 250r or a banshee... you can thing what you want, you think that old zukis are old thats fine but but one thing i dont get is way back in the day why did honda get soo much hype? at that time people didnt ride like we do now, a race back then i would walk all those guys on now adays cause theres not big jumps, its just a stright like pretty much pegged to the wood.

DR.Q made some CRAZY **** for them things...

i wish i would have went to that race in Denmark! steve what part of the state are you in? im by EC us WI guys gotta get together some time and go to a race or a ride some place..

kookennay
01-26-2010, 01:07 PM
the second or third four wheeler i ever rode wit a clutch was a tt quadzilla, it was fast but that was 16 years ago when i rode it. the same guy had a trx 250r and i rode both, but i was ten so they were both super fast. the quadzilla ride is burned into my memory for sure.

MossboysRacing
01-26-2010, 01:33 PM
Ill stay out of the arguement and just say this. I used to race with guy named John Glann form Iowa. He now has his own business called glann innovations and makes atv parts. He is a machinist by trade. He built a 250r framed lt500 quad for racing XC back in the 90's. He made his own custom exhaust for it which makes me think this might be his thats for sale??? Anyway, besides him being a good rider, that bike hauled. The amount of tourqe it put out was great for XC racing, and it of course, had a killer top end. Eaisly a top 25 bike out of a 150 quad race.

yfzttracer76
01-26-2010, 02:32 PM
I just want some pics..

woodsracer144
01-26-2010, 02:33 PM
HAHA! your not the only one!

atvmxr
01-26-2010, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by adamson350r
The earlier 500s had problems with developing cracks in the cylinder walls. The later motors tended to have less problems.

nope, that is wrong.. the only issue with an 87 compared to the 88+ years ist that they have one less head stud, which is easily fixed by increasing the stud size in the jug... plus the 87 has a bigger reed cage setup = more airflow and power. all years have issues cracking the jug on the rear cylinder mounting ears. again easy fix with some reinforcement welded in and longer base studs.

I can almost guarantee that Duncan motor wont make over 60 hp and will fail just like a stocker... they did nothing to fix the stator rivits or the thrust washers or the FUBAR piston squish. and some other trick stuff too...

anyway, I hope this quad winds up in good hands :)

red88r
01-26-2010, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by steve250r
I used to race with Bill B. back in the day, the guy who had the LT500 engine in a stock 250r chassis in WI. He was very fast on that thing. I remember in '01 or '02 he took 2nd with that quad in Open Pro-Am at Red Bud, back when some of the pro's ran that class. I also remember Doug Gust showing up at a local race at Demark (a mx track just outside of Green Bay) back in '00 with his Nac's 250r that he won the championship with and Bill held him off for about half the moto, it was pretty awesome to see. I think Doug expected to show up and have an easy win, which wasn't the case. There used to be some pretty fast local guys up here racing mx and Bill was one of the fastest on his LT500 powered TRX250R. Your right he did run a Aaen pipe on it.

Man I feel like I should know you. My brothers and I ran D16 and alot at Tigerton ever since 99. Doug Gust showed up there also. My brother pulled a fat holeshot and held him off for a few laps. Cody Anderson and Jason Dunkelburger also raced there once. Gust ran his R there and also his hybrid Suzuki. Bill actually beat Gust in one of the motos at Tigerton I believe. We ran with him all over the state....Arkansas,Ettrick,Denmark,Sugarcamp,Three Lakes,Pine Ridge,Tigerton,Hixton,Wheeler,Chilton,Wittenberg.
All I know is he was very fast with his setup.

woodsracer144
01-27-2010, 06:38 AM
Man I feel like I should know you. My brothers and I ran D16 and alot at Tigerton ever since 99. Doug Gust showed up there also. My brother pulled a fat holeshot and held him off for a few laps. Cody Anderson and Jason Dunkelburger also raced there once. Gust ran his R there and also his hybrid Suzuki. Bill actually beat Gust in one of the motos at Tigerton I believe. We ran with him all over the state....Arkansas,Ettrick,Denmark,Sugarcamp,Three Lakes,Pine Ridge,Tigerton,Hixton,Wheeler,Chilton,Wittenberg.
All I know is he was very fast with his setup.

WHAT THE ****! I wanna see some of this ****! DANG IT!

triplejay30349
01-27-2010, 01:32 PM
any shops out there that still do frame conversions? have an R frame thats just been sitting in my garage for about 3years now and im finally ,financially, in a position to where i can build it

800screws
01-27-2010, 03:32 PM
i'm with the rest of them! if u don't buy it, pass on the info! i know i will! unless brady gives up his leager!
the 500 in a 250r geometry frame is awesome...kinda scary for mx, i've taken it out a few times, but i've been doing quite a bit of ice riding with it....with all these four strokes ripping around, it's pretty sweet to have the 500 with the q pipe screaming wide open! the engine does take some money to make reliable, but once it's taking care of, u should have no problems...

Proquad55
08-11-2012, 11:14 AM
I bought a Laeger framed LT500 that was built either by Kory Ellis or for Kory Ellis. From what I was told there were 3 of these frames built. One went to Europe. One to a guy racing XC (out west somewhere. I'm on the east coast) and the last one is mine. These are not 250R Laeger's fitted for the LT500. These were designed from the ground up for the LT500. I was racing a basically bone stock LT500 in the D13 motocross series. Somehow I managed to win the winter and spring series and then started racing the nationals. That's where I ran into a guy named Jamie (I think) that had a sick Laeger 500. We asked a lot of questions and gave him our number in case he was ever interested in selling. He later called and asked if we were going to Mt. Morris to race. If so he'd meet us there to sell the bike. He even let me race the bike before buying it! I pulled the holeshot both moto's and finished top ten in Open B (I think that was the class). That was back in 99-2000. That was the start of MANY insane holeshots in the open classes. I finished in Open A and never lost a holeshot. I would easily lead for the first 2 laps and then my lack of cardio would slowly wear me down. I always finished top ten. This machine was night and day different from a stock 500. The handling was amazing! My racing career was ended due to me being young and girl crazy. I got engaged, bought a house, and started working more and racing less.
Not much has changed but I am in the process of dusting the ol beast off and possibly thinking about selling her. :( I've got a new home and a new woman that wants a ring. Haha. Guess nothing has changed at all actually.

fx4pitrone
08-11-2012, 05:08 PM
Where are you located? And post up some pics!!!

DezSled
08-11-2012, 06:48 PM
Yeah it's only a figment of imagination unil we see some pics!

Proquad55
08-12-2012, 04:27 PM
No figments of imagination. This baby is in my garage as we speak. I live outside of Richmond, VA.

Proquad55
08-12-2012, 04:29 PM
Pic 2.

Proquad55
08-12-2012, 04:30 PM
Pic 3.

Proquad55
08-12-2012, 04:40 PM
Did I mention she is fast? VERY fast! This is off the start gate at Birch Creek in Danville, VA. (I'm the one way out front obviously.)

Proquad55
08-12-2012, 04:47 PM
Last one. This isn't my greatest form but I wanted a picture that showed how well this machine soaked up the rough stuff. I was pounding the front end into this very sandy and rough track in GA and it is a NIGHT and DAY difference from a stock framed LT500.

hawaiiysr
08-12-2012, 05:35 PM
We like naked girls. So how bout a few shots with her clothes off.

Proquad55
08-12-2012, 06:07 PM
I don't have nudies right now. I'm about to strip her down in the next week or two. I'll take some then.

fx4pitrone
08-12-2012, 07:46 PM
WOW!!! Very cool!! Never ever seen one before.....

DezSled
08-12-2012, 09:00 PM
The Zilla motor is badass ? Really ?

Badass yes, really.

Glad to see there are aftermarket framed 250r geometry zillas out there. Roll made one also.

Proquad55
08-12-2012, 09:32 PM
Thanks guys! I've been out of the game for a while now but still have a huge passion for ATV MX. I will always call myself a racer.
Learning the ins and outs of the 500 in a pre-internet time was incredibly frustrating. Once dialed in though... there was literally NOTHING on a MX track at the highest level of competition that could come close to my ride. Believe it or not all I had on my stock 500 was a LRD adjustable pipe/silencer and a self modified air box. Add some proper jetting and I was easily pulling 5-10 bike lengths on everything else on the gate. This included my friends banshee who had over 4k in the motor alone. It still isn't the perfect MX machine by any means. It's heavy and still doesn't handle as well as a true 250R style aftermarket framed quad but it's damn close. That alone is a HUGE improvement over the stock machine which handled like a brick.

Proquad55
08-12-2012, 09:34 PM
I hate to even entertain this but if the right person is looking for a one of a kind LAEGER framed LT500 feel free to contact me.

sj281
08-13-2012, 08:43 PM
Man thats bad ***** mark was the man when it came to making chassis seems like theres always a new style popping up anyone
know what variations he built
how is it he can make them top notch an the factories still strugle with building us some thing that we can even modify to work

atvmxr
08-14-2012, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by Proquad55
These are not 250R Laeger's fitted for the LT500. These were designed from the ground up for the LT500.

from looking at the pics, this frame certainly looks like it does in fact have the TRX250r/pro-trax front end on it. and the rest of it is for the zilla (plastics, rear suspension, etc.) very cool and unique either way. you should post on quadracer hq, those guys would love to see this!
:macho

crlt250r
08-14-2012, 09:01 AM
from looking at the pics, this frame certainly looks like it does in fact have the TRX250r/pro-trax front end on it. and the rest of it is for the zilla (plastics, rear suspension, etc.) very cool and unique either way. you should post on quadracer hq, those guys would love to see this!
I've been tempted to post this thread link over there. You should definitely join over there if you haven't yet! Only problem is that you have to do it via mobile.. there's a bug somewhere in the site, and your pc's AntiVirus will block the site..

That thing is awesome, and it reaaaaaaaally needs a shiny fat q pipe! LOL

deathman53
08-14-2012, 01:39 PM
few words to explain this: engineers and mass production. When there is both at work, things don't get the attention needed and things are OVER-ENGINEERED. I still wonder why honda/yamaha designed a new(inferior) chassis for their 450's. Why not take what worked awesome and modify it some? I am sure both could've got a walsh or laegers hybrid, take it apart, copy it to some part, change around a few things, but have it still be alot like our hybrids that worked awesome and many, even pro's would take over their factory bikes. I have seen many posts about hybrids and comments on them something like "I wish I never sold that walsh/laeger yz450f/crf450r hybrid, nothing handling even close to it".

Originally posted by sj281
Man thats bad ***** mark was the man when it came to making chassis seems like theres always a new style popping up anyone
know what variations he built
how is it he can make them top notch an the factories still strugle with building us some thing that we can even modify to work

Proquad55
08-15-2012, 06:24 AM

I actually went to quadracerHQ to post this but got the same message about the virus. You said its safe to post from a mobile though?

crlt250r
08-15-2012, 06:36 AM
Im on there all the time via my Droid. No issues.

crlt250r
08-15-2012, 06:42 AM
Im on there all the time via my Droid. No issues.

trompen542
08-15-2012, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by steve250r

the guy in wi. was Boyde Calvert, and he was very fast in the open class with his trx 250/lt 500, we used to run indoors against him in the winter, and that bike was amazing

Motofool250r
08-15-2012, 07:36 PM
ive been craving a LT500 bike after seeing a couple, but for sure the suspension would have to be worked

im thinking buying a trx450r roller and then having a fabricator i know plant the motor in it with a custom chromoly frame.

and for those that think the zilla motor sucks then, let them continue more cool bad *** big bores for us. likely they cant even start a hi comp zilla if they tried anyways.

crazyflights
02-05-2017, 10:23 PM
Bringing back an old post, but I have two rare bikes. I have the Laeger built 250r 500 that was in 94 magazine article, also a jp racing 500 250r geometry

honda400ex2003
07-05-2017, 11:09 AM
post some pics of them!

steve

DezSled
12-02-2017, 12:54 AM
Where are they?