PDA

View Full Version : whats wrong with me

IRISH-RACER-14
01-25-2010, 03:13 PM
so i was thinking. is there people on here who are so completly obsesed with this sport? i know i am. i cannot stop thinking about moddding my quad all day. everyday in school i day dream:devil: who else has the same problem:confused:

madskrillz2
01-25-2010, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by IRISH-RACER-14
so i was thinking. is there people on here who are so completly obsesed with this sport? i know i am. i cannot stop thinking about moddding my quad all day. everyday in school i day dream:devil: who else has the same problem:confused:

I am. But imagine that problem and not being able to ride. Worst torture I can think of.

IRISH-RACER-14
01-25-2010, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2
I am. But imagine that problem and not being able to ride. Worst torture I can think of.

riding aint a problem for me. i can ride whenever i want. its no mx track just trails. money is my problem. ive sold so much stuff to pay for my quad. wish i had some money

Tommy Warren
01-25-2010, 04:23 PM
riding aint a problem for me. i can ride whenever i want. its no mx track just trails. money is my problem. ive sold so much stuff to pay for my quad. wish i had some money

X2 I've had a 660 for my raptor in the back seat of my car for 2 months and can't afford to buy the gasket kit to rebuild it.

backwoodsracer
01-25-2010, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by madskrillz2

yeah i have that problem.....

kfx400rider03
01-25-2010, 04:37 PM
yep i have that problem too. just spend hours on the computer reading about stuff that i should get and want to get just the only problem is a little short on cash

ATV Chic
01-25-2010, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by backwoodsracer
yeah i have that problem.....

Ditto. Doesn't look to change anytime soon either :ermm:

XBLASTERRACERX
01-25-2010, 10:05 PM
I know i am completly obsessed with the sport. Every free second I have I am either day dreaming of riding, looking up parts and videos, or actually riding.

KXRida
01-25-2010, 10:25 PM
All I can think about is what motocross related item I can buy with my next paycheck. Next one is probably going to be a new set of tech 10's and procircuit suspension.

kfx400rider03
01-25-2010, 10:44 PM
^^^ i had that problem when i was working over the summer i would hve my paycheck spent before it hit my bank acount. gotta take it easy now being laid off in the winter and what not

gcart2
01-26-2010, 04:12 AM
just wait till your addicted to modding your truck :p

KXRida
01-26-2010, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by gcart2

I gave up on that lol. I already have a few v8's, full set of fiberglass, billet grill, headlights, new gear set, and a bunch of other stuff laying in the garage for my ranger. haha I just haven't got the urge to start working on it again.

Once I get my kxf situated the way I want it I'm going to concentrate on paying some student loans off and if all goes well looking at a Ford Raptor or F350 this summer.

muddy400EX
01-26-2010, 01:24 PM
im definately obssesed,lol. my problem isnt money though cuz i dont mind saving up to get parts. i just dont get to ride very much at all. closest "legal" place is about 20 min, and closest track that is actually nice is almost an hour.:(

IRISH-RACER-14
01-26-2010, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by muddy400EX
im definately obssesed,lol. my problem isnt money though cuz i dont mind saving up to get parts. i just dont get to ride very much at all. closest "legal" place is about 20 min, and closest track that is actually nice is almost an hour.:(

dude are u fking kidding me? i would love to have an mx track 1hour from me. my closest track is 2 and a half hours from me. u dont know how lucky u are. expecially with that supercharged raptor in ur sig

2to4
01-26-2010, 03:09 PM
almost everyone on this site has that problem. i mean how many people do you know that go home and spend an hour just talking bout it. oh and by the way read muddy's sig one more time hahahaha i dont think thats real man

IRISH-RACER-14
01-26-2010, 03:15 PM
ya i know its not real

fastredrider44
01-26-2010, 04:05 PM
My problem is thinking about working on my bike for hours on end to only be able to ride it for 2 hours at a race and having to start all over. I remember the good ol 400ex days where all I had to do was change the oil here and there and clean the air filter. Now it's gotten unreal how many hours it takes just to get my bike race ready so I'm not sitting on the side of the track waiting to be pulled out. Money is always an issue. i don't care who you are, there is never enough money and time to be satisfied.:rolleyes:

BakerRacing40
01-26-2010, 06:32 PM
i believe you have A.A.D.S. , i think that's it.. we all have it, i'll stand there in the shop and completely rebuild mine a dozen times in my head.. right now i'm trying to figure out what setup i want to do since i'm going to try a full xc season this year.. like said before money is always a problem, you make a plan and say you need 5k, and if you had that money you'd need 10k... its never ending

honda300EXtreme
01-26-2010, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by gcart2

you aint kidding, i used to think i was bad with quads but latley all i can think about is whats for the truck next. sad part is i already got 4 other vehicles in mind to add to the drive way. im gonna need to find work soon. lol

dns1764
01-26-2010, 06:42 PM
i too am addicted. it happens because of boring classes plus a laptop. i'm always looking for new parts or a snowmobile

tri5ron
01-26-2010, 07:11 PM
I have NO IDEA what you guys are talking about...

muddy400EX
01-26-2010, 08:13 PM
dude are u fking kidding me? i would love to have an mx track 1hour from me. my closest track is 2 and a half hours from me. u dont know how lucky u are. expecially with that supercharged raptor in ur sig

haha ya true. but sometimes i just wanna play around and do wheelies and stuff or if i just got a new part i wanna go rip it to try it out. i live right in the middle of town and it just sucks having to drive an hour and pay $20 in gas and $20 to ride just to see how my exhaust sounds,lol

woodsracer144
01-26-2010, 08:38 PM
i got thing really bad, i could use a blank check every mth cause i would need thet much money to cover every thing im looking to do 3 quads at least and a pimped out truck is hard to do...

rbgnwa45
01-26-2010, 10:43 PM
Until I ride something that has enough power to scare me (250 2-stroke bike etc) I won't really look foreward to riding some friends mid 90s utility :o .

dns1764
01-27-2010, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by rbgnwa45
Until I ride something that has enough power to scare me (250 2-stroke bike etc) I won't really look foreward to riding some friends mid 90s utility :o .

Yeah but even screwing around on my 300 is a blast.

hondariderdylan
01-27-2010, 10:58 AM
i have the sickness but i have a pretty light wallet aswell.
being stuck with a 250ex doesnt help much either:ermm: , at least i can ride all the time though.

honda2502445
03-21-2010, 07:06 PM
ik that looking at it is gonna make me want something more and ik i cant get it but it makes me want to find a way to get the money for it. cant wait for summer. grass is my best friend.

BlasterEaten250
03-21-2010, 08:05 PM
Used to be obsessed when I could ride more, but now I barely ever ride. 1 acre yard gets boring after a while. And it seems like everytime we actually go riding (2 hours away at the least) something expensive breaks.

Someday I'll get away from the suburbs :D

Canadian144
03-21-2010, 08:50 PM
Yeah I'm always dreaming about riding, reading about parts online, checking ebay and other online stores, reading forums, and RIDING lol.

I don't have a job so most of my parts come from saving my allowance, selling stuff on craigslist, and presents haha.

juice420
03-22-2010, 12:05 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by BakerRacing40
[B]i believe you have A.A.D.S.
I think its A.D.D

extremeblastr
03-22-2010, 05:49 AM
try having a track in your back yard and a key to the gate of a track creamer practiced at when he lived up here and no quad cuz your buddy was bringing it up to a shop to have the shocks and motor redone and his open trailer blew a tire and rolled destroying your bike and his

trick450r
03-22-2010, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
try having a track in your back yard and a key to the gate of a track creamer practiced at when he lived up here and no quad cuz your buddy was bringing it up to a shop to have the shocks and motor redone and his open trailer blew a tire and rolled destroying your bike and his

that wasn't covered by insurance?

In fear of something like this happening I took out a 25k blanket policy on my 450r a few years ago...just in case.

hondariderdylan
03-22-2010, 12:26 PM

ouch. any pics?

dirtbike&quad
03-23-2010, 10:01 AM
i used to be. but then i got my truck and i havent really turned back since. if my backyard was more atv-friendly id be so into it. but its getting to the point where ive road the same trails for hoursssssssss and its getting really boring.

extremeblastr
03-23-2010, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by hondariderdylan
ouch. any pics?

bike is at his house right now as we're trying to get them covered under his vehicles insurance policy but i will see if he can take some pics and send them to me, picture a fully built polaris 450mxr completely mangled top to bottom and front to back and you'll have the basic idea

hondariderdylan
03-23-2010, 06:36 PM
bike is at his house right now as we're trying to get them covered under his vehicles insurance policy but i will see if he can take some pics and send them to me, picture a fully built polaris 450mxr completely mangled top to bottom and front to back and you'll have the basic idea

ouch...
how much was the bike worth?:ermm:

extremeblastr
03-24-2010, 05:32 AM
Originally posted by hondariderdylan
ouch...
how much was the bike worth?:ermm:

i bought it for $4200 otd and spent close to 10k in parts this winter to make it mx ready...