PDA

View Full Version : need new oem parts???

RustyStunts
01-25-2010, 10:48 AM
so i just tried to order some oem parts from babbitts and they messed up with my order and charged me over 1k to much on my credit card so i had everything canceled it was a big ordeal i wasnt to happy about it...all my orders said declined but they were charging me for everything so yea done with that...but now i need somewhere eazy where i could order some oem parts..i need a ecu for a 700xx...i would like to pay with paypal if possuble..anyone know of any good places online i could find these parts????

Scro
01-25-2010, 11:09 AM
Servicehonda.com is about the cheapest I've found. Easy to deal with, also.

400exrider707
01-25-2010, 01:38 PM
Service Honda is the best for any OEM part.

www.servicehonda.com

I buy exclusively through them when my orders are over $100. If it's under that amount I usually just get it from my local dealer.

Tommy Warren
01-25-2010, 04:27 PM
bikebandit.com

k4f5x0r
01-25-2010, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
bikebandit.com

+1

KXRida
01-25-2010, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Warren
bikebandit.com

too pricey...

recently motosport has been having some good deals on OE parts. I still can't beat my local dealer on prices when it comes to OE and most aftermarket parts.

400exrider707
01-25-2010, 11:37 PM
Have any of you guys tried service honda? I've never bought a thing from bike bandit, but have used their online microfiche's a few times.

01-26-2010, 04:13 AM
ive ordered almost a hole bottom end a few times trough motosport and had cases and everything in 3 days. Prices are the cheapest ive seen to. Never used service honda but i hear they take a bit longer then motosport

RustyStunts
01-26-2010, 05:47 AM
bike bandit doesnt have the ecu or other little parts i need...service honda seems to have the best deals so im going with them...thanks everyone for your input

KXRida
01-26-2010, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by 400exrider707
Have any of you guys tried service honda? I've never bought a thing from bike bandit, but have used their online microfiche's a few times.

Ordered a head from them. Couldn't beat the price, but for all the valve train stuff the local dealer was the way to go.

400exrider707
01-26-2010, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Ridetrpdotcom
ive ordered almost a hole bottom end a few times trough motosport and had cases and everything in 3 days. Prices are the cheapest ive seen to. Never used service honda but i hear they take a bit longer then motosport

Motosport is quick for sure, but servicehonda still would have been cheaper I bet.

Originally posted by KXRida
Ordered a head from them. Couldn't beat the price, but for all the valve train stuff the local dealer was the way to go.

That's awesome though, if you can support your local dealer and get the parts cheaper, than by all means go for it! I'd do the same. However after spending thousand upon thousands at our local dealer, buying snowmobiles, atv's, dirtbikes, street bikes and parts for all of them, getting a 5% discount here and there doesn't even come close to the service honda parts. The dealer is now feeling it too as they're losing out to online business'.