PDA

View Full Version : Johnny, are you out there????

craigmacphee
01-24-2010, 08:21 PM
Johnny:

Just wondering if you are out here somewhere? I've been trying to get ahold of you for 2 1/2 weeks to order some parts for my DS450x MX. If you are too busy, please let me know so I can try to find the parts somewhere else. Thanks, Craig

TNT
01-24-2010, 08:55 PM
We've left two messages for Kye to call us back never does. I've given up on that company, look at thier website no parts listed or pics. I'd call Jason at BCS always available always supportive, always willing to help anyway he can.

craigmacphee
01-24-2010, 09:00 PM
who is Kye? MW Johnny offered to order some parts for me but I have been unsuccessfull in getting ahold of him.

TNT
01-24-2010, 09:08 PM
Kye is the Race Team Lead of both East and West Side I think talked to him about two months ago, I guess they got two team leads that report to him. Sent them a resume, didn't hear did-a-lee-squat. A yes or no would be nice! I'd like to know and see pics of thier race harness, coolant sys, frame kits, battery brackets, clutchs, etc???? s/b on thier site if they want to sell them. :confused:

I don't know where Johnny fits in the pic anymore?

TNT
01-24-2010, 09:19 PM
Where did there website go I keep getting some spam site....I just cleaned a virus off my puter and lost the bookmark.

Mr. Big Time
01-24-2010, 09:23 PM
Johnny is hard to get a hold of cause he is a really busy man. Owns multiple business,with some being non race related, so if you have to understand that. As far as I know they are working on having a website made for race parts. And there isnt a kye, its Ty. If you call and ask for the Race Dept you should be able to get info on parts and prices.

TNT
01-24-2010, 09:27 PM
Ok thanks! Ty no wonder he never calls us back lol I am hard of hearing thought he said Kye, Sorry Ty!

nvrpmx
01-25-2010, 04:33 PM
Sorry guys i'm not on the fourm much and the best way to get ahold of me is at DWT 760-758-5560. I would be more than glad to answer any of your questions and help with the DS 450.

This time of year is extremely busy for myself and Johnny but if you call DWT you can usually reach one of us there or can leave a message and one of us will call you back. Tuesday throu thursday is the best time to catch me there do to all the races. I hope this helps and look forward to talking to you guys. Thanks Ty