PDA

View Full Version : trx450r fox x evols/motowoz/PEP/ GT Thunder HLS

400rcr13
01-23-2010, 07:43 PM
I am in the process of getting new shocks. I have laegers long travel a-arms and was wanting to get new front shocks I have elkas now. I was wondering about fox, motowoz, PEP, or GT thunder HLS shocks. I am wanting others opinions before I buy.

BlaineKaiser450
01-23-2010, 09:53 PM
I run Motowoz front and rear and they have worked very well for me, I would reccomend them

Lynch01ex
01-24-2010, 09:18 AM
go with PEP. call SF racing and he will hook you up.

3leggeddog
01-25-2010, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by BlaineKaiser450
I run Motowoz front and rear and they have worked very well for me, I would reccomend them

I agree with this dude.I had a Podium X on the rear of my 05 and hated it.Best thing I ever did was swap it for a MotoWoz with a Houser Link.All LT ofcourse.I did run the Floats up front,but after the rear MotoWoz worked so well,I was very close to going with them on the front too,got rid of that bike tho.MotoWoz performs very well!

Lquad71
01-25-2010, 04:20 PM
PEP...they work...you will be impressed.

staakej
01-26-2010, 11:14 PM
HLS great shocks for the money lazzurs summer has them spot on. My personal choice money not being an issue would be custom axis great shocks. if you dont want to spend alot gt thunder moddied stock shocks work awesome for the money. I didnt care for pep's but that's my opinion and I havnt rode the new pb1's eirther but there very expensive.

quad2xtreme
01-27-2010, 01:31 PM
Can't speak to the others but

Stadium and Motowoz are both really nice shocks. If I were buying again, I would go with Motowoz.

I kept my Houser/Stadium combo over my SMC/Motowoz. It was mostly that I preferred the Houser Sli-cast enough to give up the Motowoz.

/Jon