PDA

View Full Version : bipolar

flammable
01-23-2010, 02:43 AM
just wondering who here has been diagnosed with bipolar.

how u coping with it
how does ur family deal with it
does it prevent u from anything
medicine

im just bored and wondering, im bipolar and was diagnosed about 3 years ago, i kno the ins and outs so i dnt really need advice, just seein wats on the up and up, but advice would be nice..

:D /:mad: lol

ZeroLogic
01-23-2010, 10:03 AM
Suck it up, at least you aren't dead.

:)

TRXman86
01-23-2010, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Suck it up, at least you aren't dead.

:)

Joking or not you are a retard! You wont be saying ignorant **** like this when you 9 year old son tries to burn your house down... You need to do some dam research before blowing off on a topic ya have NO idea on...:mad:

ZeroLogic
01-23-2010, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by TRXman86
Joking or not you are a retard! You wont be saying ignorant **** like this when you 9 year old son tries to burn your house down... You need to do some dam research before blowing off on a topic ya have NO idea on...:mad:

Wellllllll, I was hoping he was going to get upset about my post so I could say how handsome he was so he wouldn't be mad anymore.;)

flammable
01-23-2010, 07:06 PM
lol yea im a firefighter they teach us, the same about starting fires as they do putting them out.. i can make things look like accidents:ermm:

and yea like mentioned b4 do some research b4 you start flamming ppl with mania, depression, anxiety, insomnia and adhd...all rolled into one;)

rodeo#11
01-23-2010, 09:21 PM
anxiety disorder diagnosed and bipolar..so they say..just find things to keep ya busy and things ya like and you will be fine..your family will have to just deal with it..their your family they dont have a choice lol you dont get to choose what your born into this world with so just make the best of it.

Giz400ex
01-24-2010, 07:12 AM
Well, for starters there are meds that help bi-polar to help yourself. Family and friends will just have to help and understand that this is the way you are ect......

Giz400ex
01-24-2010, 07:17 AM
Wellllllll, I was hoping he was going to get upset about my post so I could say how handsome he was so he wouldn't be mad anymore.;) If I was you ? I would just stop posting on this topic because your just a jerk !!!

buck440
01-24-2010, 09:42 AM
Wellllllll, I was hoping he was going to get upset about my post so I could say how handsome he was so he wouldn't be mad anymore.;) lol

TCracin440ex
01-24-2010, 09:52 AM
my mother has it and my brother has it. they cant even live in the same house together because its like 2 north ends of a magnet they repel against eachother

mom has it and shes hot and cold. one minute shes fine talking to ya all sweet, and the next thing you know her head is spinning arround and im looking for an exorsist.

bipolar is a bad thing. its like comming home everyday to a different person. you dont know what kinda mood she will be in so you dont know what to expect. shes on meds now for it and shes doing alot better on meds now. shes a total different person when shes on her meds. shes not up and down. shes pretty much just on an even level.

quad2xtreme
01-24-2010, 11:13 AM
The worst is someone who decides to stop taking the meds and then tries other forms of self-medication that are more harmful than just taking the doctor prescribed stuff.

Sort of along the lines "if I take the prescription then I am admitting to an illness" but if I drink excessively and do my own drugs then I am not bipolar...just an alcoholic junkie.