PDA

View Full Version : March's Issue of Dirtwheels

upstate rider
01-22-2003, 02:57 AM
Dirtwheels had some good things in this issue , Aftermarket pipe shootout had some good info and believe it or not there shootout between Cannondale , Raptor , Predator and the Z400 the winner was your CHOICE :eek: depending on what type of riding was for you. Duncan Racing had there own 440ex article nice machine , I think that there may be a few here that would of liked to take it for a ride .......... It was valued at $15k:devil

mrusk
01-22-2003, 07:34 AM
I got the magazine yesterday. It really is not worth the paper it is printed on. Come on, do we really need another hi-perf shootout? Havnt we already seen it like 5 times? I wouldnt even call it a shootout, cuz last time i checked, shootouts had winners. The duncan article is basically the same quad that i read about atleast 2 other times.

Serouisouly i can not wait until my subscription is up.
Did you read the one letter where some kid said he looks at his dirtwheels in school more then girls. what a homo. lmao

matt

exriderdude
01-22-2003, 07:50 AM
i was really surprised that they did not do a thing for matt bartosek. thats dirtwheels for ya:rolleyes:

they better have something in the next issue though:mad:

jmoney45
01-22-2003, 06:46 PM
That shootout kinda sucked. The whole time I was reading it I thought for sure they were gonna give the nod to the predator or c dale. Both were ripping up the track and they were raving about the preds suspension and steering. Figures they didn't pick a winner. They did pick the pred for the mx track though.

One thing that bothered me was they kept saying how easy it was to ride the Z and how comfortable it is. I mean come on, it's a high performance shootout. Pick the quad with the most PERFORMANCE.

upstate rider
01-23-2003, 05:43 AM
Originally posted by jmoney45
Figures they didn't pick a winner. They must be watching exriders forums :eek: and don't want to get blasted with to many letters

Live2Ride300
01-23-2003, 06:00 AM
Im starting to get sick of dirtwheels. I never got my Jan and Feb issue, and I called about and they sent me another Dec issue. So I gotta call them back and get this straightened out.