PDA

View Full Version : Classic

Pappy
01-22-2010, 10:29 AM
A Senior Citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he floored it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left. "Amazing," he thought as he flew down I-95, pushing the pedal even more. Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a state trooper behind him, lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120. Suddenly he thought, "What am I doing? I'm too old for this," and pulled over to await the trooper's arrival. Pulling in behind him, the trooper walked up to the Corvette, looked at his watch and said, "Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a reason for speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go." The old gentleman paused. Then said, "Years ago, my wife ran off with a State Trooper. I thought you were bringing her back." "Have a good day sir," replied the trooper.

ZeroLogic
01-22-2010, 10:35 AM
Lmao, good one.:p

Sjorge450R
01-22-2010, 11:06 AM
thats pretty good. I got a kick out of it.

tri5ron
01-22-2010, 11:14 AM
That's a pretty good one Pappy,
Here's another one for ya,...
--------------------------------------------------------

A cop stops a Harley for traveling faster than the posted speed limit, so he asks the biker his name.

'Fred,' he replies.

'Fred what?' the officer asks.

'Just Fred,' the man responds.

The officer is in a good mood and thinks he might just give the biker a break and, write him out a warning instead of a ticket. The officer then presses him for the last name.

The man tells him that he used to have a last name but lost it. The officer thinks that he has a nut case on his hands but plays along with it. 'Tell me, Fred, how did you lose your last name?'

The biker replies, 'It's a long story, so stay with me.' I was born Fred Johnson.

I studied hard and got good grades.

When I got older, I realized that I wanted to be a doctor. I went through college, medical school, internship, residency, and finally got my degree, so I was Fred Johnson, MD. After a while I got bored being a doctor, so I decided to go back to school.

Dentistry was my dream! Got all the way through School, got my degree, so then I was Fred Johnson, MD, DDS.

Got bored doing dentistry, so I started fooling around with my assistant and she gave me VD, so now I was Fred Johnson, MD, DDS, with VD.

Well, the ADA found out about the VD, so they took away my DDS.

Then I was Fred Johnson, MD, with VD. Then the AMA found out about the ADA taking away my DDS because of the VD, so they took away my MD leaving me as Fred Johnson with VD.

Then the VD took away my Johnson, so now I am Just Fred.'

The officer walked away in tears, laughing

hondariderdylan
01-22-2010, 11:19 AM
i think i would get it better if i knew what all those abbreviations meant^^:p

Ruby Soho
01-22-2010, 11:59 AM
i got that biker one in an email awile ago.. pretty funny

gcart2
01-22-2010, 12:46 PM
pappy, i had something like that happen to me in real life. four o clock, headin home from work, just picked up the gf. car comes to a dead stop before taking a right hand turn. i passed the car. problem was it was a double solid line road. first car coming in the left lane (100 yards off or so) was a cop. pulls me over. officer comes up and is tellin me what i did and what not. cop tells me its friday, he gets off in thirty minutes. He asks me:
"son give me one good reason why i shouldnt give you the $190 ticket"
sitting there thinking, "hmm"
my gf laughs
i look at her "what?"
she looks at the officer "officer we are going to the mall later, ill make sure i get the money out of him."
"you two have a good evening"

god i loved her.