PDA

View Full Version : lt or standard a arms

spearman_929
01-22-2010, 12:32 AM
i was givin some laeger a arms and i dont know if they are lt or standard is there a way to tell. also they have a fork on the bottom arm is there a way to use these with out getting new spindals. i would post pics but cant figure out resizeing thanks for the help

BakerRacing40
01-22-2010, 02:06 AM
When it says my pics are to big I just google photo resizer ... Some times it takes an attemp or two to get it small enough.. Or email them to me at travisbaker88@yahoo.com and I'll resize them when I get home in the morning

Scro
01-22-2010, 10:13 PM
If you have your stock arms, you can measure the distance between the frame mounting point and the shock mounting point. The distance will more than likely be different than stock, if they are LT.

DEVINF450R
01-23-2010, 06:55 AM
when you say it has a fork on the bottom a-arm it makes me think they are Laeger Pro-Trax. they will need a t-pin spindle and they are very expensive

deathman53
01-25-2010, 07:25 PM
those a-arms probably are pro-trak, they require t-pins, heim end for tie-rod, tie-rod to fit it and maybe the specific stem that 250r systems use. The new pro-trak use a stock stem w/ inner honda tie-rod end and pro-trak outer heim. Also those are long travel( really long body) shocks. You probably can sell those a-arms to those who can use them, what do they measure out to?