PDA

View Full Version : Crazy ***** neighbors

cotttonwoody
01-21-2003, 10:50 PM
Does anyone else have crazy neighbors by them? By us we got these brothers who live together and are about 50 yrs old. They live out in the middle of no where and dont like to be messed with. Well anyway the most recent thing they did was spread glass on the river to try to pop our tires. Last year they put chickenwire across the ditch so snowmobilers would run into it. Other things they did were on holloween. They sat at the end of there driveway with a shot gun. Its funny becasue every knows about these idiots and they smash there mailbox.

heres a pic of the glass they put on the ice.

Dan_Guetter
01-22-2003, 12:12 AM
i got a guy in town, olivia mn, who i drive by every morn to go to work, and he shakes the fists at me, old hippie is like 90!!!!!
every day he stares out his big window, with the same stupid red hat on, one of these days im gonna put a flaming bag by his door step!!!!!

exriderdude
01-22-2003, 07:55 AM
Originally posted by wiredmini
i got a guy in town, olivia mn, who i drive by every morn to go to work, and he shakes the fists at me, old hippie is like 90!!!!!
every day he stares out his big window, with the same stupid red hat on, one of these days im gonna put a flaming bag by his door step!!!!!

lmfao.......

optikid123
01-22-2003, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by wiredmini

ahahahaha thats great

250rmike
01-22-2003, 05:01 PM
ahhh the flaming bag. weve done that just dont put lighter fluid on it. kinda makes likes a 8ft tall flame. sad thing is the guy had a thing coming out so people woudnt get all wet with the pillers and crap like rich people's houses(cough maryland ex cough cough) and it turned it all black and he had to repaint it. ahh so much weve done but im no getting into it. frozen or regular sandbags do wonders on mailboxes though. just a hint;)

Rip_Tear
01-22-2003, 05:19 PM
Those are some crazy neighbors... I dislike my neighbor... he anoy's me all the time... I always feel like beating him...

flyin#5
01-22-2003, 05:28 PM
there are some people who live real close to me that get involved in as much as they can and most of its not even close to there buiseness. there like 65too. they put a metal gate on the railroad bed where tons of snowmobilers and quad riders go. the worst part is its right around a blind corner and if you were going anything over 50 youd be flying right into it. so now everyone has to drive on the road and get on the railroad tracks right after there house so they solved nothing. once me and my dad were out riding and had to turn around when they first put the fence in. the guy was standing in his yard just doing that stare which made me and my dad want to walk up to him and put this guy out of his misery 20yrs to early. instead we just ripped the throttle open and sprayed his yard with rocks and took off down the road. this guy has done so much of this crap it is unbleivable. a couple years ago they put up a cell tower and didnt take the right steps to put it up and hes sewing them to make them do it right. the stupidest part is its at least 4or5 miles away from his house and you cant even see it from his house.:huh whats the point?? good thing my nieghbors with land are cool and like me to keep the trails open so they can walk back there though.

JTRtrx250r
01-22-2003, 05:32 PM
I bet the Department of Ecology or the EPA would love to see that bs,I'd call someone myself if I was you,if nothing else its dumping garbage and littering,not to mention the animals or ppl to be cut by that......THATS WRONG!!

Krazy Kid
01-22-2003, 05:34 PM
mows his lawn in short short shorts and no shirt... ( hes not exactly on the skinny side) and a huge umbrella hat with one of those neck cover things like afghanis where on...he has called the police numberous times on me and my buddies and even tore down the bridge i built to get across a creek that has steep sides... he can so what he wants but we own the land RIGHT next to his house and this spring i have some plans to build a right nice track there....

Bean
01-22-2003, 05:42 PM
well, if its on your land, wait till he steps his fat @ss on your land, and bust him on tresspassing, lmao, he wont do it again

BlazingYamahaYz
01-22-2003, 05:50 PM
my neighbors are actually pretty cool........i ride my yz, with who knows how many decibals in my yard, and their house is like 30 ft from mine, never complain....only one complained cuz it echoed right by his house.........my neighbors next door only asked me to stop ridding(after i went in) cuz they had old people over there that counldnt hear:devil

CHAR250R
01-22-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by cotttonwoody
Does anyone else have crazy neighbors by them? By us we got these brothers who live together and are about 50 yrs old. They live out in the middle of no where and dont like to be messed with. Well anyway the most recent thing they did was spread glass on the river to try to pop our tires. Last year they put chickenwire across the ditch so snowmobilers would run into it. Other things they did were on holloween. They sat at the end of there driveway with a shot gun. Its funny becasue every knows about these idiots and they smash there mailbox.

heres a pic of the glass they put on the ice. What a pair of PECKERHEADS!!! Can you sweep it up with a broom? Once the ice melts, and it ends up in that stream, you'll never get it out. Put the glass in a nice neat box, and bring it back to the BUNG HOLE BROTHERS. Bring the broom, too. So you can sweep up their teeth after you kick them out. These two guys must be complete and total IDIOTS.

400exrules
01-22-2003, 08:46 PM
i got some annoying punks across the street who came outside on new years when we were shootin fireworks yellin and cussin us out, he said we were hittin his truck when we were 20 yards away from it and we were aimin the other way. no tellin wut hes gonna do when i get a quad and put a pipe on it :devil i told my mom that our neighbors are gonna get pissed when i get a quad and she said they could screw off.

01-22-2003, 08:51 PM
go bust a cap in there 2 old raggy arses haha, thats great glad id otn know people like that round' here hahaha

freakystone
01-22-2003, 08:58 PM
PM me and I will tell you how to get even...

01-22-2003, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by freakystone
PM me and I will tell you how to get even...

cotttonwoody
01-22-2003, 09:32 PM
My friends dad called the DNR and the water conservation people on them. They must of took some action because when i went on the river today I seen them sweeping it up. He just waved at me really gay like. You should see these incest fags.

We got lots of other crazy neighbors around us. One night me and my friends were out walking around the country side in camo and stuff. (special ops stuff) We were standing on the road and all of a sudden we heard gun shots. They were really close to. This was like 1:00 at night. I my heart was pounding so fast, i thought i was being shot at.

This other neightbor spazed on us cuz we were checking out this abondond house on his property. He came up to us on his sportmans with a 2yr old kid with him. He just went off, get the F out here, i will call the sherrif. So i just pinned my banshee and tore up his feild.

When will these old people know not to mess with the young.

freakystone
01-23-2003, 06:42 AM
I had some bad neighbors when I was a kid. We wrote some bad phrases on the hood of his new Grand Am with superglue and it ate the paint. The phrase made a reference to his sexual preference and what he did... We also pee'd in a bucket and it froze since it was outside in the winter. Then we stuck the chuck of frozen ice-pee in the back seat on the floor of his car. Finally, we bought some glass etching gel from the local art supply and squirted it on his windsheild. It looked like bird poop. Then when he tried to use his wipers to get it off, it smeared and frosted the entire glass. Needless to say he moved.

JTRtrx250r
01-23-2003, 09:01 AM
Super-glue in the door locks of his car got my neighbor off us when we were kids,when we got older he told us"You kids were ruthless,I wasnt gonna mess w/ you"lol,I feel bad now b/c he was actually a nice guy:rolleyes: Im glad to here they got "whipped-on"those old thro-back slack-jawed hicks dont need to be doin' that crap:mad: :D

DEAL
01-23-2003, 09:09 AM
Masta , thats a waste of gas, Instead of setting stuff on fire I'd be poorin that into my quads gas tank.

tants
01-23-2003, 02:10 PM
weird "screaming" noises come from my crazy neighbors... :confused:

:devil

wilkin250r
01-23-2003, 02:21 PM
Prop nails behind their car tires at night, and when they back out in the morning...:devil

Bean
01-23-2003, 04:59 PM
you and your friends dont seem to intelligent masta...

anyway, first off, these slackjawed, inbread hicks you are all refering to, grew up in the hills, they know how to shoot...

Benficachop
01-23-2003, 05:12 PM
MY cousin has some lady like that. she puts chikin poop in the mail boxes and paints cars. she calls the cops when they even try to ride somthing moterized. but what we did was get our paintball guns at night go up to her houst and just shoot with no balls(to make it louder)and we pissed her off. it was so funny seeing her old ***** get up and try to chase us

phatswinn
01-23-2003, 05:20 PM
i had neighbors like that and me and my freidn decided to squirt gas on his lawn saying gay pride and lines that were supposed to be a rainbow turned into a thick line accros his lawn, anyway when we set it on fire it burnt it into his lawn and he decided he wanted to move the next month

TheRedRebel17
01-23-2003, 05:33 PM
Here are my neighbors
haha
http://www.knology.net/~carlos/redneck.htm

TheRedRebel17
01-23-2003, 05:55 PM
after you read about my neighbors you gotta look at this..they are FAMOUS
http://www.knology.net/~carlos/video/redneck_56k.wmv

BlazingYamahaYz
01-23-2003, 06:12 PM
is that really your neighbors? man i think that it would be pretty funny to watch, but yeah annoying that it keeps happening.....

bluebaron
01-24-2003, 10:36 PM
yeah one time one of the gay guys was raking his dirveway :rolleyes: its like a 1/4 mile long, but they anit the only gay nebors we have there these ones that put a restainy order on there kids 95 year great granda ma , and grandma they said that they were going to hurt there kid or something, and there some other ones that think there big ranchers n they have like 10 - 15 cows they ack like there big cowboys too , and one kid of theres is like 25 and he stills lives with his parents:rolleyes: and there olderest kid is like 30 or something and she live like 30 yard a away in there old house at least they dont really care about use riding quads

renegade_400ex
02-28-2003, 03:31 AM
i got this idea from my bmx time... if they always do something liek say they try to wreck ur track or something, hide at night on ur ex and when u see them turn on the lights and unload a 200 round paintball hopper on them. the more friends u have with lights and guns the better :D :D :D