PDA

View Full Version : 84 trx

gargoyle725
01-21-2010, 07:33 AM
can anyone tell me the distance from center of lug to center of lug on these?

bloodswet&gears
01-21-2010, 09:29 PM
110mm????
what was your question? was there supposed to be a pic?

gargoyle725
01-22-2010, 04:53 AM
I am trying to find out if the rims from an 84 trx will fit my chineese quad.

bloodswet&gears
01-22-2010, 09:34 PM
4x110mm. i think its about 4 and 5/16 in inches from center to center across the studs.

86DUNCAN250R
01-23-2010, 05:26 AM
I'm assuming your not talkin about a 250R because they didn't make a trx 250R that year.. there was an ATC 250R... but there were several trx's which model are you talking about? trx 70? trx200, trx250, trx 300???? etc... I had a 84' trx 200- with trailing arm suspenssion!!!! a dinosuar!!! lol... but it ran like a top for a long time... how ever.. they only made it in particularity the way it was for that year alone and parts are a son of a beach nut to find for them now... I know everything was *** backwards on that... rims wouldn't fit anything common, didn't have A-Arms so there wasn't a market for that type of stuff... It woulda been good for cuttin grass if there was a mower deck on it... lol... shaft drive 200cc 4poke with high and low range and a 5 speed tranny.. it would drag a deer from my treestand to camp, or pull the yard buggy around with a beer cooler and food in it for those nights we'd sit out back and cook dogs,burgers, and smores on the fire...lol... it served as a comfortable chair... nice little putter bug it was...

bloodswet&gears
01-23-2010, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by 86DUNCAN250R
I'm assuming your not talkin about a 250R because they didn't make a trx 250R that year.. there was an ATC 250R... but there were several trx's which model are you talking about? trx 70? trx200, trx250, trx 300???? etc... I had a 84' trx 200- with trailing arm suspenssion!!!! a dinosuar!!! lol... but it ran like a top for a long time... how ever.. they only made it in particularity the way it was for that year alone and parts are a son of a beach nut to find for them now... I know everything was *** backwards on that... rims wouldn't fit anything common, didn't have A-Arms so there wasn't a market for that type of stuff... It woulda been good for cuttin grass if there was a mower deck on it... lol... shaft drive 200cc 4poke with high and low range and a 5 speed tranny.. it would drag a deer from my treestand to camp, or pull the yard buggy around with a beer cooler and food in it for those nights we'd sit out back and cook dogs,burgers, and smores on the fire...lol... it served as a comfortable chair... nice little putter bug it was... thats what i was assuming also. oops. sorry i forgot to add that. its automatic for me to think 250r on this forum whether it be atc or trx. hope i didnt confuse you.