PDA

View Full Version : 250R Parts Needed Badly!!!

stocktires
01-21-2003, 08:24 PM
I NEED THESE BADLY, And Will Give $$$:

-Plastic eye for front Master Cylinder

-2 mint inner (left hand threaed i think) tie-rod ends

-Mint AC stadium Bumper

-Rubber mount for attaching plastic

-Collar for 88-89 swingarm bolt (need badly!!!)

Thats all I can think of, I will be editing the post from time to time. Please PM me if you have anything I want!

Here's what I have for sale/trade:
www.rriders.com/trx250r_forum/showt...s=&threadid=366

stocktires
01-23-2003, 11:09 PM
up

QuadRacer041
01-24-2003, 03:04 PM
you can get some of those parts at a hardware store.

case saver bolt.........bring the top one and get one that is between 3/4-1" long

hose for overflow of the radiator, just bring a small peice of the old to match it up

stocktires
01-24-2003, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by quad041
you can get some of those parts at a hardware store.

case saver bolt.........bring the top one and get one that is between 3/4-1" long

hose for overflow of the radiator, just bring a small peice of the old to match it up

Yeah, racerx told me that the clutch cable holder bolt (above the stator cover) is the exact same bolt, so Im gonna see about matching it to another.

I have none of the tubing, I always order alot of small parts from service honda, but they never send all of it, Thats the last time i order from them (after they lost my order also).

anyway, thanx for the advise lou!

QuadRacer041
01-24-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by stocktires
Yeah, racerx told me that the clutch cable holder bolt (above the stator cover) is the exact same bolt, so Im gonna see about matching it to another.

I have none of the tubing, I always order alot of small parts from service honda, but they never send all of it, Thats the last time i order from them (after they lost my order also).

anyway, thanx for the advise lou!

ive had that problem with service honda too, its better to call and make sure they have it in stock.

i just ran down to the garage and looked at the extra hose i have....its 3/8"

stocktires
01-24-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by quad041
ive had that problem with service honda too, its better to call and make sure they have it in stock.

i just ran down to the garage and looked at the extra hose i have....its 3/8"

thanx for the info

stocktires
01-29-2003, 05:45 PM
UP!