PDA

View Full Version : fcr carb

250rbadboy
01-18-2010, 04:57 PM
when using an fcr carb what intake do you use. any pic?

XBLASTERRACERX
01-18-2010, 08:53 PM
Hey this is zach from atco, what size are u using? I have a 36mm and it just barely fits in the stock boot and u have soak the boot in warm water for like an hour. u guys still going to run districts next year.

250rbadboy
01-19-2010, 02:19 PM
hi how you donig? this is stevens dad thats what were shooting for..just trying to get things to fit.we all so have an 36mm but its about 1/4 in to big. tc said he modified's them to fit. do you have any pic you can send me to get some ideal of what it should be like. what jets do you have in there? thanks for any help. oh ya were still waiting for the video of englishtown crash. ill pm you my email address.

XBLASTERRACERX
01-20-2010, 12:26 PM
Which boot is tight the one that sits on the engine or the one on the air box? For us it fit perfectly in the one on the engine but the air box boot one was about the same 1/4 in too small. all we did was we soaked the boot in hot water , squeezed the boot on the carb while it is still off the bike and let it sit over night. Then try to put it on the next day and it should still be tight but it should fit on.
Quick question did you move the air box up about an inch? We did not have to modify anything besides that.
I do not have any pictures right now though because the bike is complety torn apart.
since we got every thing through TC he prejetted it for the engine so i am not sure what kind of jets we are running.

About the video my computer which has the video on it keeps restarting like every 15 seconds so it wont let me get the video . We are going to send it to get it fixed and as soon as it gets back I will send it too you. Sorry for the inconvinence.

Hope this helps.
Oh yeh we are going to the banquet so ill see u guys there.

250rbadboy
01-20-2010, 03:01 PM
thanks any way. its the one to the motor side. tc must machine them down to fit. janssen does some work to them to fit right. so were sending it there way.

XBLASTERRACERX
01-20-2010, 05:35 PM
ok good luck see u guys at the banquet