PDA

View Full Version : Cool 2010 Womens FLY Gear

QuadJunkies
01-17-2010, 10:20 PM
Kelsey got to try on her new gear she got for Christmas and this gear is one of two styles...

For all the ladies looking for the over the boot style, they are SAWEEEET! :cool: She has long arms so they didi seem abit on the short side but we now know to order big on those...

My only REAL gripe is the ladies need MORE COLORS..!!
The pink and purple crap is FUGLY. :o :p
A little pink is fine.. but PEPTO BISMOL gear is not .lol
http://www.pbase.com/quadjunkies/image/121184593.jpg
http://www.pbase.com/quadjunkies/image/121184595.jpg

honda400ex2003
01-18-2010, 07:51 PM
looks like the girls are finally getting some nice clothes to ride in. good to see. steve

ATV Chic
01-18-2010, 07:54 PM
awww man i REALLY like that stuff but i just got new stuff :( Looks good!

QuadJunkies
01-18-2010, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by sexyatvchic
awww man i REALLY like that stuff but i just got new stuff :( Looks good! what did you get ? I like shifts this year too .

ATV Chic
01-18-2010, 10:48 PM
Shifts! lol I like it alot too :p

BakerRacing40
01-19-2010, 01:11 AM
QJ that gear looks pretty sweet, glad to see that women can get gear that doesn't look like a uniform for the barbie jeep.. atvchic any chance to see pic of the shift gear? looks like the companies are starting to realize our sport isn't just for us guys..

01-19-2010, 01:15 AM
Post up how she likes it after she rides in them. I would love to own another set of over-boot pants but my last pair kept burning up on the header... I just stick to regular now. Check to see if she has any problems about them burning on the header... I might have to order some fly gear if they don't. :p Your daughter looks alot like her momma. :D

QuadJunkies
01-19-2010, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by Nova
Post up how she likes it after she rides in them. I would love to own another set of over-boot pants but my last pair kept burning up on the header... I just stick to regular now. Check to see if she has any problems about them burning on the header... I might have to order some fly gear if they don't. :p Your daughter looks alot like her momma. :D

Im not gonna guarentee that haha! Her old Fox was cooked to a crisp, and that was with a heat shield on her Hybrid. :p so there is a good chance!

I think we might get the tuck in version as well.. shes gonna need 2 more sets of gear as she grew out of last years.

Its weird... she quit growing, yet she grew out of them :huh :confused:

LOL

I dont think we look like each other at all, but Ill take the credit anyways . :D ;)

QuadJunkies
01-19-2010, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by BakerRacing40
QJ that gear looks pretty sweet, glad to see that women can get gear that doesn't look like a uniform for the barbie jeep.. atvchic any chance to see pic of the shift gear? looks like the companies are starting to realize our sport isn't just for us guys.. Were getting there slowly, but still got aways to go.. selection is still limited.
If your a sponsored rider it also makes it hard to get a variety of gear if they only make two styles in TOTAL...or one style in 2 colors. Thats what I think needs to change abit.

QuadJunkies
01-19-2010, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by sexyatvchic
Shifts! lol I like it alot too :p

:p

ATV Chic
01-19-2010, 08:32 PM
I got these shift pants from Dennis Kirk for 34 bux. I like them alot. i torched my thor static pants on my pipe last year so i needed some new ones for that reason too! I didn't get the jersey tho. I have a black fox women's jersey i like alot. I know i'm a dork cuz they aren't gonna match but oh well. The colors match lol

[IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p313/sexyatvchic/mx0804042300front.jpg