PDA

View Full Version : ESR/Mikuni 38 TMX Kit

XANDADA
01-17-2010, 07:28 PM
$150 shipped to 48 states, paypal accepted.

ESR/Mikuni 38 TMX Carb with ESR jet board, throttle cable, '89 intake boot, nitrile boot for reed end and all clamps included.

This also includes the carb adapter ring mentioned below (from ESR's website). I absolutely loved this carb for my riding style and setup. There is nothing wrong with this carb that I know of other than typical wear from riding. I'd recommend cleaning the internals out prior to running because it did sit for two and a half years on my bike - I emptied the float bowl but I'm sure a good cleaning won't hurt. The '89 oem boot is actually newer from service honda and still very pliable and soft. It has been shortened to run with an airbox - a stock length boot will NOT work with this carb and an airbox. I have lots more engine and intake items available, let me know if you want anything else.

From ESR's website: "The Mikuni TMX is simply the best mx & woods carb on the market. 250r owners can now benefit from the latest carb design, providing greater low-end & mid-range, with unmatced throttle response. These carbs can be set up to run with the oem airbox by utilizing our optional carb adapter ring (shown in picture). Complete with jets. ESR also recommends a throttle cable and intake boot"

XANDADA
01-19-2010, 11:14 AM
sold, thank you.