PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Reader -------------- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Brauap
01-17-2010, 01:31 PM
So I went to go edit my MySpace (myspace.com/ColtonLWARE) page (Profile Editor) and it says, "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Click here to get the latest flash player." So I follow everything for the download and after the dowload it closed it says "Adobe Reader sucessfully downloaded" or something to that extent. So I go back to my MySpace (myspace.com/ColtonLWare) and it repeats the same message, "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Click here to get the latest flash player." I have downloaded it roughly 10-15 times! It won't work! On both of my computers it is doing this!!!! So then I tryed to see if I maybe had Javascript turned off, but it is that is in enabled... or ON! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!

Thank You!
Colton W.

coryatver
01-17-2010, 02:44 PM
if it says you need flash you need to download flash not reader.:rolleyes:

go here and download flash.
http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/

Brauap
01-17-2010, 03:46 PM
Thats what I had ment.. player... sorry.... but yea.. I checked on my computer and it says that I have it but it keeps saying on my MySpace (myspace.com/coltonlware) that message... wtf? What can I do to fix it or let me be able to use the program that I had just downloaded!?

Ruby Soho
01-17-2010, 04:55 PM
not to sure what your problem is.. maybe make a video of u trying to do it?

KXRida
01-17-2010, 09:55 PM
Are you by chance running the new internet explorer 8? If so flash doesn't support the new 64 bit system so you either have to run the old 32 IE or run firefox (or something similar). I can't view youtube videos or anything including myspace requiring flash with IE8.

kfx400rider03
01-17-2010, 09:58 PM
download fire fox internet and use that

Brauap
01-18-2010, 01:24 PM
I just downloaded FireFox.. still no luck! W T F?!?!?!?! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

BakerRacing40
01-18-2010, 01:37 PM
have you restarted your comp? some stuff wont work till you've restarted it..

Brauap
01-18-2010, 01:41 PM
I have. After I had downloaded FireFox, I RE-downloaded Flashplayer AGAIN.. still... :mad: