PDA

View Full Version : Nuclear Cowboyz!

mkh155
01-17-2010, 12:19 PM
I went to the show in Boston last night and just wanted to pass the word on that it is insane!It's well worth the money so if it comes to a city near you go check it out,you won't be dissapointed.

MX MaNiAc 06
01-17-2010, 12:22 PM
I saw the show in Pittsburgh and I agree, it was sick. They put on a hell of a performance.

J.Brown121
01-17-2010, 12:33 PM
if ya'll don't mind me asking, which tickets did ya'll get lower, middle, or upper? it's gunna be in dallas next weekend and i was wondering which seats would be the best seats for the money

mkh155
01-17-2010, 12:55 PM
I was 6 rows back and directly in the middle.They were perfect seats but were about $45.There were cheaper seats though.just like a monster truck show or whatever they block off the lower seating.

KingpinsEx
01-17-2010, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
I saw the show in Pittsburgh and I agree, it was sick. They put on a hell of a performance.

I was there too, awesome show, wish derek would have gotten to ride more though...

DVS_Freestyler
01-19-2010, 10:07 AM
My segment does go by pretty quick, but thats what they wanted. get in get out shock the hell out of them and dissapear!! :)

After this first year is done Jon should be coming on board and we'll be doing syncro flips and all that jazzy stuff, 2 quads will def make it better.

Saturday's Boston show was nuts if any of you were there!! That run in was short and barely 70 ft (normally have a tunnel to setup in), and i never got a chance to flip it in practice so that first flip you guys saw was me bombing it for the first time!!

see you in Dallas!

ryan243
01-19-2010, 10:10 AM
hoping to be there at one of the florida shows! looking good derek!

300racer
01-19-2010, 11:34 AM
you guys come to st. louis or any where near? i have never seen a freestyle show and would love to see one.

DVS_Freestyler
01-19-2010, 01:48 PM
Schedule!

JR3
01-19-2010, 02:33 PM
word ill be going to the show at the izod center

bens250ex
01-19-2010, 02:42 PM
ill try to hit up the birmingham one for sure

reptikes
01-19-2010, 04:20 PM
I went to the Pittsburg show. I've seen the dirtbikes doing it for so long it didn't really impress me. When the quad guy did his backflip... that was the highlight of the night! They need more stuff on quads (my 4 year old son was even wanting more quads). Its more impressive seeing a quad doing these things that we've seen bikes doing for easily for 20 years now. All in all it was good... but the little time the quad was out there was the best!

Just the sound of that 4-stroke Monster... and he pulled away with not one but 2 ladys!;)

KingpinsEx
01-19-2010, 04:47 PM
Yea I was really surprised at how well the audience responded to Derek. I figured only a small percentage was there to watch a quad, but when he rode out everyone went nuts. Def. the biggest response of the night. I must say I was very disappointed at the beginning though, I didn't see Derek come up on the rider list so I didn't think he was riding. Might want to have them straighten that out, being the biggest part of the show! Keep it up! Curious why didn't they sign Dan to ride this tour as well?

ryan243
01-19-2010, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by KingpinsEx
Yea I was really surprised at how well the audience responded to Derek. I figured only a small percentage was there to watch a quad, but when he rode out everyone went nuts. Def. the biggest response of the night. I must say I was very disappointed at the beginning though, I didn't see Derek come up on the rider list so I didn't think he was riding. Might want to have them straighten that out, being the biggest part of the show! Keep it up! Curious why didn't they sign Dan to ride this tour as well?

i believe you mean jon not dan

reptikes
01-19-2010, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by KingpinsEx

Ya , he started motioning the back flip and people started going nuts! They should have introduced their names in the begining or something. (didn't read that it was Derek or that he posted about it till now) Derek's name would have drawn more people! I'd recognize his name and be more intrested over Twitch or Jones.

mkh155
01-19-2010, 05:43 PM
I was at the saturday show right by where you were phyching yourself up to flip,that was intense!Great job man and good luck with the rest of the tour,

JParisi48
01-19-2010, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by DVS_Freestyler
My segment does go by pretty quick, but thats what they wanted. get in get out shock the hell out of them and dissapear!! :)

After this first year is done Jon should be coming on board and we'll be doing syncro flips and all that jazzy stuff, 2 quads will def make it better.

Saturday's Boston show was nuts if any of you were there!! That run in was short and barely 70 ft (normally have a tunnel to setup in), and i never got a chance to flip it in practice so that first flip you guys saw was me bombing it for the first time!!

see you in Dallas!

good job out there dude, were u nervous?

ATV Chic
01-19-2010, 08:15 PM
can't wait to see it in indy!:macho

KXRida
01-19-2010, 08:24 PM
Saw it in Pittsburgh and it was well worth the money.

woodsracer144
01-19-2010, 09:51 PM
Schedule!

Derek, come on man, we got Ben Dettis up here you and your brother and a few other guys? whats up with not havn a show up here? i live about a hour form the citys... i think it would be bad *** in the dome, or at the sandy box!

sand box might be a little easier to use..

KingpinsEx
01-20-2010, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by ryan243
i believe you mean jon not dan

Yea I meant Jon...

Jim417mx
01-20-2010, 12:29 PM
Damn of course chicago is LAST hahah... I was originally planning on going just to see twitch, but now that I know quads are going to be there I cant wait!!!

IOWAracer
01-20-2010, 11:07 PM
Any chances of you guys coming to KC Mo? Next year?

yfzrider690
01-21-2010, 12:32 AM
Schedule!

I plan on going to the one in tacoma. The funny thing is when I went to look at tickets it says that they are gonna be here the 19th and the 20th, not the 20th and 21st. Just thought I would let you know.

DVS_Freestyler
01-21-2010, 09:03 AM
yeah some of the weekends got changed a bit, that schedule is old but it's in that city that weekend. I know the like the Alabama show is a fri-sat now, not sat-sun.

bens250ex
01-21-2010, 09:31 AM
yeah some of the weekends got changed a bit, that schedule is old but it's in that city that weekend. I know the like the Alabama show is a fri-sat now, not sat-sun.

hey man is there any way i could get a autographed posted? it would look sweet as hell on the wall! :devil:

DVS_Freestyler
01-21-2010, 10:49 AM
I have some huge posters i could have jon and myself sign, if you wouldn't mind picking up the shipping (tubes+shipping+100 kids wanting the same thing=costs me a lot) i'll send as many as you want!

:devil:

bens250ex
01-21-2010, 12:28 PM
I have some huge posters i could have jon and myself sign, if you wouldn't mind picking up the shipping (tubes+shipping+100 kids wanting the same thing=costs me a lot) i'll send as many as you want!

:devil: Sweet man thanks alot just tell me how much and how to pay . I would like two one for me and one for my girlfriend . Just tell me where to send the money thanks man

DVS_Freestyler
01-21-2010, 01:37 PM
send me an email at Derek@quadfreestyle.com with all your info and how many you need.

if anyone else wants one feel free to email me, no problemo i have like 2,500 of these bad boys so i might as well get rid of them!

It might take me some time to send them out, i fly out tomorrow and won't be back for about 10 days. keep buggin me though, I forget things easily! :p

shipping i'll figure something out on our online store, let me buy the supplies and i'll get you shipping costs.

bens250ex
01-21-2010, 03:44 PM
email sent thanks man!

skyeryder
02-06-2010, 09:02 PM
They were just in INDY, what a show I highly recommend going!!!
I believe the quad backflip got the biggest applause, I guess it didn't hurt that Derek under rotated just a tad. it looked like he skuffed up his arm alittle, can't that much for the Can-Am it looked beat....If you need a 250r for the next show I'd loan you one, would love to see an OL 250R upside down, lol.

Anyways great show Derek!!!!! Will be sending you a e-mail about the posters for my 6year old thanks

bens250ex
02-06-2010, 11:29 PM
yea hit me up about the posters too when you get a free min!

DVS_Freestyler
02-08-2010, 12:01 PM
Yeah sorry about that Indy. The flip wasn't all that bad, but i came up about 3 feet short and had to bail off. If i would have stayed on, that would have been very very bad. Scared the heck out of me for sure but that run in was too short, had troubles clearing it all day. I even flipped in practice but i barely made it over. i guess if it was easy, everyone would be doing it though!

This week im trying to get another quad sent down to Atlanta to replace my mangled bike, if you guys wanting posters could all send me emails this time next week, that would be best.

thanks guys!

Derek G

XCpred
02-08-2010, 08:15 PM
Man I can't wait to see the show this weekend!

dan harris
02-10-2010, 05:34 AM
Derek - from what I've seen on tv the Show looks Awesome !! Congradulations on such a huge event!

Totally looking forward to having you at our Dream Camp this August!!! Everyones looking forward to seeing you ride, and can't wait to train with you!

Keep Safe and Have a Great Ride!!!

DVS_Freestyler
02-10-2010, 07:37 AM
I'm looking forward to coming back to BPG!! Should be a lot of fun!

XCpred
02-14-2010, 08:29 AM
The show was awesome last night man! Sickest thing i've ever seen. One of the dancers busted it running down the middle ramp. Better her than one one of you guys lol.

Robin Hood
02-15-2010, 12:04 AM
I'll be there at the IZOD in NJ watching ya throw down!

ZBlaster
02-15-2010, 12:27 AM
Saw the Atlanta show and it was badass. Derek you are the man.