PDA

View Full Version : What a chitting year so far

Kickstarts-suck
01-17-2010, 03:16 AM
Well last year was great for me and I remember how everyone was saying how terrible 2009 was for them. Well I guess my luck has ended this year....

So far me and my girlfriend of almost 2 years have been doing nothing but fighting and im not sure how much longer we can take it..

My truck has been having problems.. First water pump went out.. fixed that then timing cover gasket blew out so I redid it twice myself and it will leaked really bad so I had enough and took it to the closest most reliable place I could.. Come to find out the timing cover had a small crack in it causing the leak. After paying $600 for them to fix it they pull it around and the belt is squealing soo bad.. I get it home and see the power steering pump is going out.. so ive been driving it with the belt squealing now since I dont have the money to fix it.. It got hot yesterday and I turned the AC on and it blows warm... My truck had no problems before and now everything is going out..

Even better I got into a little altercation at work with another employee when he got in my face I pushed him out of my face and they fired me on the spot for laying my hands on him.. I had been there for a year and a half with no previous problems at all and they fire me on the spot.... :ermm:

So im completely broke and out of a job now.

I thank God all my friends and family are still doing fine though..

I shouldn't be *****ing because I know there are others that are having more problems then I am.

Hopefully everything gets better soon.

BakerRacing40
01-17-2010, 05:56 AM
sorry to hear all that.. i know it sucks, but keep your head up and stay optimistic... another door will open and it just might really be a greener pasture on the other side..

i just knocked my full can of coke over and spilled everywhere.. don't start rubbin off on me ! lol jk good luck on everything

chucked
01-17-2010, 09:55 AM
I had 2 friends die and I got laid off.

Kickstarts-suck
01-17-2010, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by chucked
I had 2 friends die and I got laid off.

Wow im sorry to hear that :(

KXRida
01-17-2010, 09:16 PM
Sorry to hear. Yah trucks like to break everything all at once. My Ranger is the same way. It will run fine for months at a time then all the sudden everything decides to break on it. It sucks, but just bare through it.

Knock on wood 2010 is going great so far. Got my new job, new bike, new gear, hoping to trade my f150 in this summer and get a nicer truck, etc. It'll all work out in the end. It always does.

Kickstarts-suck
01-20-2010, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by KXRida
Sorry to hear. Yah trucks like to break everything all at once. My Ranger is the same way. It will run fine for months at a time then all the sudden everything decides to break on it. It sucks, but just bare through it.

Yep. Blew one of my subs yesterday, power steering pump went out and my radius arm bushings desentergrated (SP?) when I was coming back home.. Fog light bracket broke..

My transmission is acting funny and shifting really hard at times..

I emailed my subwoofer company to see if it was under warranty( 2 year warranty) and they said it was my fault it blew and told me a price to rebuild it..

:mad:

powermadd400ex
01-20-2010, 03:37 PM
aww man sorry to hear that :/

01-20-2010, 04:19 PM
the year of 2009 started amazing and was terrible from mid summer to the end. 2010 still in a slump, eveything sucks, nothing is going right. I cant find the light at the end of the tunnel lol **** sucks.

Ruby Soho
01-20-2010, 06:10 PM
if i can pick up a job soon i have a feeling this year will be great

honda300EXtreme
01-20-2010, 06:27 PM
i look forward to 2010. i just have to break this unemployment curse.

01-20-2010, 08:32 PM
Well I can see the one bright side to this... You can upgrade your sub to aluminum coils when you send it to get rebuilt. :p Sorry to hear though, what did they quote you for a rebuild?

06typeS
01-21-2010, 07:45 AM
Just hang in there, things will take a turn for the better

01-21-2010, 09:49 AM
Started my year off in a jail cell. Cant start off worse than that.

BakerRacing40
01-21-2010, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by spastic450

c'mon now.. you gotta say why you got to hang out in the slammer?

01-21-2010, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by BakerRacing40
c'mon now.. you gotta say why you got to hang out in the slammer?

Couple of 1st degree burglarys 0_0 Happen a year ago. Crazy stuff lol.

01-21-2010, 11:49 AM

Hospital would be worse lol

Kickstarts-suck
01-21-2010, 12:20 PM

What did you run from the cops but they caught you because you were to SLOW?

:eek:

Originally posted by Nova
Well I can see the one bright side to this... You can upgrade your sub to aluminum coils when you send it to get rebuilt. :p Sorry to hear though, what did they quote you for a rebuild?

That would be great if I wouldn't have lost my job.. :( They told me $65 which is pretty good but not when I spent almost $500 for them and have a 2 year warranty... It should be covered.. but they say no.

mxtuner
01-21-2010, 03:26 PM
Yea it has been pretty ****ty, I also need to break my unemployment curse. Pretty boring days not working.