PDA

View Full Version : $$$

Stevie-D
01-21-2003, 04:41 PM
:p $300.27 taxes withheld this summer(im only 14), i get all but like $12 of it back! hahaha...i suck i guess:D
now im up to over $425 to be spent how i want...
what should i buy? i want a tv and DVD player for the rec room me and my bro are making in our basement, but a set of shocks sounds pretty good too
what would you do?

tants
01-21-2003, 04:43 PM
tax return huh?

i get mine back in april :grr

Stevie-D
01-21-2003, 04:46 PM
i didnt get it yet, but i got my earnings sheet and its on there. im pretty sure that i get mine in late february\early march, its got something to do with my job. until then ill keep dreamin i guess

01-21-2003, 04:46 PM
u have to work to get it?:eek: lol hmm get some shocks

Stevie-D
01-21-2003, 04:47 PM
ya, i worked 40 hour weeks all summer as a janitor at the local highschool that just happens to be right across the street from me

Atreyu
01-21-2003, 05:15 PM
i made like 9$ and hour working at a warehouse being a janitor. most of the time i'd just find some place to hide ans leep for like 3 hours and no one would notice. i got caught sleeping in the dumpster though. my tax return is like $125 and comes in april

Sparks425Ex
01-21-2003, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by BoySetsFire
i made like 9$ and hour working at a warehouse being a janitor. most of the time i'd just find some place to hide ans leep for like 3 hours and no one would notice. i got caught sleeping in the dumpster though. my tax return is like $125 and comes in april

HAHAH...

Thats funny. They musta forgot mine. Cause I deff did nuttin all year round.

But I think I should get a tax return for all the money I spent that I earned from collecting cans.

Quad18star
01-21-2003, 08:46 PM
Ive paid over 3000$ in taxes since ive started my new job back last July . Best part is , cuz I'm a student still , I'll get back about 2700$ . Sounds like a nice down payment on a bike . Now where in the heck is Honda's new race bike ( sure hope its a 450f in a quad frame) :D

raptor_02
01-21-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by WannaBaGoodBoy
:p $300.27 taxes withheld this summer(im only 14), i get all but like $12 of it back! hahaha...i suck i guess:D
now im up to over $425 to be spent how i want...
what should i buy? i want a tv and DVD player for the rec room me and my bro are making in our basement, but a set of shocks sounds pretty good too
what would you do? save up to about 550 and get u some works tripple rate steelers with rezzies. 10 times better than stock shocks. You won't be dissapointed.

Also I will get about 800 bucks for financial aid return. Then about another 800 for income tax. I'm going to get a JE 416 piston, Drop in Cam from SPARKS, Powerbomb header PIPE, and some AC PRO PEG NERFS. Als I may take out a student loan and purchase me about a 5000 dollar vehicle, or a CDALE would be nice:D I'll keep my honda and go with the new vehicle though

Stevie-D
01-22-2003, 01:30 PM
ha haha...
:p i did the same exact thing. the school was having a new heater\airconditioner system put in, so a lot of the time i would just go unlock a room and lock myself in there.. didnt get caught once:devil

infantry317
01-22-2003, 01:43 PM
Takin the wife to Ireland with my return. :D Go for the shocks! If I have any money left after the trip, I'm getting new shocks. :grr

Stevie-D
01-22-2003, 02:01 PM
d@mn...
cant make up my mind... the shocks would be sweet, but my brother owns 1/3 of the quad ( he put up the money cuz i didnt have all of it) so i can only put mods on it if we agree on them, and we split the price...:mad: he cant pay for anything cuz he owes my parents some money that he has to pay back.
i dont know what the he!! to do...my buddy has a '81 YZ 250 with a fresh rebuild that he wants $400 for, so im thinkin maybe get the bike for myself...i dont know

4punksdad
01-22-2003, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by raptor_02
save up to about 550 and get u some works tripple rate steelers with rezzies. 10 times better than stock shocks. You won't be dissapointed.

Also I will get about 800 bucks for financial aid return. Then about another 800 for income tax. I'm going to get a JE 416 piston, Drop in Cam from SPARKS, Powerbomb header PIPE, and some AC PRO PEG NERFS. Als I may take out a student loan and purchase me about a 5000 dollar vehicle, or a CDALE would be nice:D I'll keep my honda and go with the new vehicle though

is this 550 price tag just for fronts?

Quadracer5
01-22-2003, 07:53 PM
Yea I believe so Joe.

Kyle