PDA

View Full Version : New Jersey Harescrambles

Ryan
01-21-2003, 03:31 PM
Is their any Harescrambles in New Jersey? I know "English Town" has a ton of trails but im not sure if they are racing over there.

Thanks.

QuadRacer041
01-22-2003, 05:53 AM
yes there are harecrambles in nj, i know of at leaste 3 just from late aug to nov. check out
http://www.harescrambleracing.com/

it gives you some info, but it looks like most races are in pa but when u got to the races they usually have info on other races too.

Ryan
01-22-2003, 09:38 AM
Thanks alot. I picked NJ because im right next to it and I can travel all around the state since its so small. When I look for tracks over here in NY, I find out alot of them are a good 6-13 hours away :( .

QuadTrix6
01-23-2003, 01:00 PM
i think www.NJORVP.org has some races i would pm EX'r Marlin he does all the harescramble races in jersey, hes pretty good too :cool:

propartsracing
01-24-2003, 09:52 AM
I hope that they don't have the D-2 races on the same day as a D-6 race or the PA State/Flying Dutchman series banquet. They did that last year & we couldn't go because of the banquet. That really blew cuz it was a $500 purse to the winner! I hope they planned it a little better this year. If they have it on a D-6 race day, they won't get as many entries... most of the racers I know from NJ, go to the D-6 harescrambles.

Nice to see so many people from NJ on here!

Trish;)

QuadRacer041
01-24-2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by propartsracing
I hope that they don't have the D-2 races on the same day as a D-6 race or the PA State/Flying Dutchman series banquet. They did that last year & we couldn't go because of the banquet. That really blew cuz it was a $500 purse to the winner! I hope they planned it a little better this year. If they have it on a D-6 race day, they won't get as many entries... most of the racers I know from NJ, go to the D-6 harescrambles.

Nice to see so many people from NJ on here!

Trish;)

cool, we will be at the d-man and rausch creeck races for sure, stop over and say high.
i have exriders sticker on my bike.
ill have a 250r with yellow plastic

deathman53
01-26-2003, 08:52 PM
englishtown doesn't have many trails anymore, builders took it all, I live in englishtown. There are a ton of trails in Old bridge, but they are very illegal. At one point last year or the year before, the Englishtown racetrack was thinking of buying a bunch of land that is protected from development to use to make a gncc track and trails, but never happened.