PDA

View Full Version : laptop help. It quit playing sound from youtube?

nynetwo9
01-14-2010, 08:17 AM
I know this is wierd and prolly not the place to ask for help, but its the only fourm or site i pay attention to.

I have a tosiba satellite L355 celeron laptop. I bought it 6 months ago new from walmart. works great but 2 days ago it quit playin audio(sound) from youtube videos or youtube.com. It will play sounds from other pages or music etc. just youtube videos seems to be affected. Even youtube videos that are embedded in these threads dont play sound. It always played the sound before.

Any ideas? The volume is up, I checked the mute and sound settins, everything seems correct. like i said, it does play music and sounds from other site.

thanks

brian76708
01-14-2010, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by nynetwo9
I know this is wierd and prolly not the place to ask for help, but its the only fourm or site i pay attention to.

I have a tosiba satellite L355 celeron laptop. I bought it 6 months ago new from walmart. works great but 2 days ago it quit playin audio(sound) from youtube videos or youtube.com. It will play sounds from other pages or music etc. just youtube videos seems to be affected. Even youtube videos that are embedded in these threads dont play sound. It always played the sound before.

Any ideas? The volume is up, I checked the mute and sound settins, everything seems correct. like i said, it does play music and sounds from other site.

thanks

sounds like a problem with your flashplayer.

06typeS
01-14-2010, 08:29 AM
make sure the volume is up on the youtube site, simple and stupid i know

BakerRacing40
01-14-2010, 01:54 PM
my laptop does the same thing every now and then... it makes you angry pretty fast... don't know the real fix but some times if i don't try to use you tube for a while when i come back it works or i just restart the laptop.. sometimes that works..?