PDA

View Full Version : races in Florida?

01TRX300EX
11-25-2001, 10:35 AM
I was just wondering if there were any tracks in Florida that I can race at and if when they check your age if they need a birth certificate, or do they just ask you? Because I can pass for 16 but I didnt know if they checked that kind of stuff. Thanks in advance.

SGA
11-26-2001, 10:18 PM
Some of the tracks allow you to race with a parent/guardian signed release form. some don't allow quad racing under 16. check with your local tracks. Heres a good club, they have a big race series in florida, actually 3 series, harescrambles,motocross & enduros. www.floridatrailriders.org I race in the harescramble series. going to drive down to hardrock soon to see whats its about.www.hardrockmx.com good luck!

01TRX300EX
11-27-2001, 01:34 PM
I live in Southwest Florida, Fort Myers to be exact. When I wrote this post I didnt see in my Dirt Wheels issue that it had the Florida tracks in it. I am in the process of making a new track right now. As soon as my dad gets a tractor I can use. I have already got it planned out for the most part. Thanks for the website though, I will check it out.