PDA

View Full Version : YFZ 511 Big Bore Stroker MX Quad

techy
01-13-2010, 08:59 PM
I built this 511 big bore stroker YFZ for MX racing but now realize I will never have time to race it. It has only been trail ridden a few times and has never been raced. My kids are involved in too many sports so I just do not have time to ride. As much as I would like to keep this AWESOME machine I can’t justify keeping it.
It was built over the past 3 years and is basically new. A new frame was purchased in late 06 and sent to LoneStar to have a gusset kit installed. A new bottom end with new gears and internals were purchased in 07 and sent to Nmotion for set up. This included a new +3 mm hot rods crank that was sent to crank works to be balanced with the CP 99 mm piston. The head port work was done by Dasa where +5 webcams were installed. Dasa also bored the carb +4 mm. It has a 99 mm IceCube cylinder with large water jackets for increase cooling capacity. The motor also has full GYTR clutch hub, pressure plate, basket and heavy duty clutch springs. It has a GYTR full race exhaust, aluminum air box and K&N filter with a GYTR CDI. As you can imagine this engine produces incredible power! It pulls extremely hard with no hesitation and revs to the moon. There is almost no need to downshift…just lay on the gas and hang on! I have owned many quads and this runs stronger than anything else I have ridden by a long shot. It is also extremely reliable. It starts easily and runs superb. As you can see in the below parts list there is almost nothing left stock on this machine. The suspension handles extremely well and smooth. I am in my forties and finally built my dream quad and as you can see in the pictures I took very good care of it. I keep it clean, store it under cover and never beat it in any way.

Whoever buys this incredible machine will be extremely happy and will turn a lot of heads!

I hope the lucky buyer takes as good of care of it as I have. Since the frame and engine were purchased new it does not have a title. I will be happy to provide a notarized bill of sale.

I am asking $6,000.00

Note: It also comes with spare parts.

For questions please call me at 513-300-8759. Ask for Don.
Or email me at dhoerlein1@cinci.rr.com

Thanks and good luck!

Pictures can be seen at the following link.
YFZ 511 Big Bore Stroker Pictures (http://www.flickr.com/photos/88449670@N00/sets/72157623079735233/show/)

Engine:
This engine was just built and has three rides on it. It is a 511 big bore stroker motor that has TONS of Low End, Midrange and Top end power! There is no soft spot anywhere. It runs extremely strong and pulls to the moon. There is NO hesitation with this engine. It hits hard instantly!
New cases with oil mod from Dasa.
New tranny gears and bearings.
Head with Dasa port work.
+5 Webcams and cam mod.
Ice Cube 99mm cylinder and 12.5:1 CP piston.
Hot rods plus 3mm crank balanced by Crank works with piston. NO VIBRATION!
GYTR complete clutch set up: Pressure Plate, Hub and Cover.
GYTR high rev CDI
GYTR Full exhaust system. No dings! Comes with race core and quiet core.
Dasa +4 mm bored carb = 43 mm.
Speedy screw in carb
Power Now bowl on carb.
Electric start.
New battery.
New 08 complete wire harness. Uncut

Suspension Front:
Elka elite quadrate long travel front shocks. Compression and Rebound adjustable. Also High and Low speed adjustable. Set up for 185 lbs.
Houser long travel +2 a-arms.
Houser plus 1 anti-vibe stem
Houser stem clamp
Lowered Steering flag.
Houser Tie rods with new ends.
Lonestar Aluminum front hubs. YFZ pattern
Tag oversized bars
ODI grips
Denton 7 way adjustable steering stabilizer.

Suspension Rear:
Elka dual rate long travel rear shock. Compression and Rebound adjustable. Set up for 185 lbs.
Elka long travel link.
New stock swingarm with factory guards.
Pro-design chain guide
Lonestar rear adjustable axel.
Lonestar Billet Aluminum Axel Lock
Lonestar Billet Aluminum Sprocket Hub.

Tires/Rims
Front Rolled lip Douglas rims with black powder coat. Maxis RZR MX. 95% tread.
Rear ITP reinforced bead locks with black powder coat. Maxis RZR MX. 95% tread.

Frame:
New frame was purchased and sent to Lonestar. A gusset kit was installed and was powder coated gloss black. Comes with re-located chain roller for long travel and billet aluminum front headlight/regulator mount.

Miscellaneous:
PWR oversized radiator.
Aluminum air box
K&N filter and ProDesign pre-filter
CV4 Blue radiator hoses
Laker Custom Plastics..Red. Excellent condition.
Blingstar Super wide nerfbars
Blingstar Heel Guards..new style with reinforcements.
Quad Tech hood with Billet Aluminum grill.
GYTR Billet Brake Lever
GYTR Billet Blue engine plugs
ESR Billet Blue Shift lever
Magnetic oil drain bolt.
LoneStar parking brake Billet Aluminum block-off.
Brand new Tag sprockets. Comes with spares…
ASV front brake lever
Galfer SS front and rear brake lines
Braking front rotors
SRP rear rotor.
AC Black-line front bumper
AC grab bar with fender supports
Works Connection Aluminum Frame Guards
Pro Design Case Saver
Billet Aluminum Brake line clamps

TJ Bradley
01-17-2010, 04:09 PM
Still for sale?

techy
01-17-2010, 05:57 PM
Yes. It is still for sale. As mentioned...this comes with extra parts as well.

TJ Bradley
01-18-2010, 06:56 PM
Alright cool. Im askin for a friend, He's VERY interested. how flexible are you on the price? PM me. Thanks

Sforza919
01-18-2010, 11:23 PM
interested in a trade deal for my bike
http://exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=424248

techy
01-20-2010, 05:05 PM
Sorry. I am not interested in trading for your streetbike. Thanks anyway!

techy
01-23-2010, 03:05 PM
SOLD

TJ Bradley
01-24-2010, 09:48 AM
Thanks Don. This is one sweet quad he loves it.

techy
01-24-2010, 11:56 AM
I am glad he likes it! Tell him to have fun and be careful on that beast! It was good to meet all of you!