PDA

View Full Version : prp roller for sale

woodsracer144
01-13-2010, 07:47 PM
03 prp roller for sale,
all long travle axis, no link no cracks or any of that.
i would like 2200 obo, put a 600 dollar motor in it and you got a race quad for 2800! thats almost half of what i paid for the running quad!
Dont low ball me, i would like to sell it but if i can i'll sit on it, im not loosen anything on it so its fine if it doesnt sell, but i would like to if i could the the money for it..

rayman375
01-13-2010, 10:36 PM
Part it out, I'll take the brake pedal. PM me a price if you will.

red88r
01-14-2010, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by woodsracer144
03 prp roller for sale,
all long travle axis, no link no cracks or any of that.
i would like 2200 obo, put a 600 dollar motor in it and you got a race quad for 2800! thats almost half of what i paid for the running quad!
Dont low ball me, i would like to sell it but if i can i'll sit on it, im not loosen anything on it so its fine if it doesnt sell, but i would like to if i could the the money for it..

Ur mailbox is full man!

312R1
01-14-2010, 12:05 AM
Does it come with the junk engine, pipe and everything you have for it? Where are you located?

Thanks,
Steve

86 Quad R
01-14-2010, 06:47 AM
timing is way off. otherwise, i'd be all over that. :D

woodsracer144
01-14-2010, 09:26 AM
i have a 85 ATC bottom end and i have a guy close that i think will take that, i have a LRD cyl that needs a sleeve, i do have a LRD BB350 header and sci, but the sic needs work, i ran a PC factory 304...

i dont have the 38 i had on it, i have atc carbs for it though...
heres the life story,
i got the qaud a year ago and it was a factory support race quad in 03, duncan had the motor and it was a 256 PC2000 and ran mx for the 03 season, then in 04 it was sold to guy and he had it as a show quad mostly, he took the PC off when he sold it and i got it from him,
when i got the quad the swinger was toast( i still have it can post pics) i got a LSR on ebay and it was cracked on the skid plate mounts, i had a local guy (jodi, pinitatv) weld it up for me, i painted it black and i still need to get a lower shock bolt, as far as mods go this is my list,
03 DDT chassis, with no link,
Axis shocks, fronts are 19 3/4" IRCC
LT PRP arms,
Orange race plastics (not the ones on in the pic, i have another set with Legacy on it...)
i had a special intake set up but i sold it to a guy on here, but i could weld up another one for the guy that buys it, but im going to want a little extra.
10 in rear bead locks,
im not sure of the fronts. sure they are 22's
SS brake lines, Hinson break lever pro leg nerfs
AC front pumper im sure,
LSR anti vibe stem
i no longer have the clear tank but i do have a red oe one that i would sell with the quad,
there is a PRP bearing carrier wiht a X-33 axle, it needs one hub,

over all a list of what the quad needs this is all i could think of,
could use ball joints, a tank, motor (exhaust intake and elect) and thats all i can think of, i'll get a bolt for the swinger.

i had the rear shock rebuilt for a 180-200 lbs rider for XC rider, the fronts are prolly due, I honest to god havnt even rode on the rear shock yet i think it was about 400 in to that alone!

if any one wants more pics, i can get them,

my PM box is cleaned out also!

woodsracer144
01-14-2010, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by rayman375
Part it out, I'll take the brake pedal. PM me a price if you will.

if i part it out im going to sell just the begger stuff.. i'll keep the smallers for my other build....

woodsracer144
01-14-2010, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by 312R1
Does it come with the junk engine, pipe and everything you have for it? Where are you located?

Thanks,
Steve

see the other post, im by Eau Claire WI.

woodsracer144
01-14-2010, 10:42 AM
http://s374.photobucket.com/albums/oo185/mornin151/25-r%20parts/ theres a link to all the junk i have,

i have sprockets up the butt!

i have a LT250r to anyone that wants it, 500 bucks and its yours, i have a motor, ( needs to be put together) exhaust and carb for it, all oe,

there is a yzf 400ex chassis also, i ran a BM motorsports front mounts,

i have a full set of 87 hubs spindles and calipers

look through the pics, i'll find all kinds of stuff,

i have too many projects and im trying to down size,

i also have a 93 ford ranger for sale,
and a 84 ranger-

I'm trying to get enought money to by a powerstroke, and build a race bike also.

i'll sell the parts fairly cheap, reasonable offers, dont insault me on the parts and i'll take it pretty much, the picks make some of the stuff look like junk but its all nice stuff for the most part...

i also have 400ex and yzf parts for anyone that wans them...

312R1, i know you are partin stuff out, name off the stuff you want and pm me and i'll give you a package deal...

this is not just for him, its fine by me if someone will buy all my parts, the only thing i didnt pic was the bottom end...

01-14-2010, 04:57 PM
Who raced mx with this quad in 2003?

woodsracer144
01-14-2010, 08:07 PM
Bob Lind out of Mn. i'll get a thing for you on it...

woodsracer144
01-16-2010, 12:29 PM
well i got a hold of Bob today, i asked him about it and he said it was all black when he owned it and it was a CR500 link, i called up Dave at PRP a while a go and he said hes willing to change the chassis setups and all that on it. the guy that is the 2nd owner was really big in mx Bob told me, he ran in to money problems at the end, im not sure if the 2nd owner went and change it to a no link or if the guy i got it from just F'ed me over, Bob did say he raced the prp for 2 years and was with Duncan, he said it was a fast quad...

woodsracer144
01-16-2010, 12:58 PM
bob just gave me a call back and he thought that it was Ben Bettis old quad, he had the blue chassis and Legacy graphics, he also raced a tt setup and then a mx he thought too... thats all i know so far...

rustyATV
01-16-2010, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by woodsracer144
well i got a hold of Bob today, i asked him about it and he said it was all black when he owned it and it was a CR500 link, i called up Dave at PRP a while a go and he said hes willing to change the chassis setups and all that on it. the guy that is the 2nd owner was really big in mx Bob told me, he ran in to money problems at the end, im not sure if the 2nd owner went and change it to a no link or if the guy i got it from just F'ed me over, Bob did say he raced the prp for 2 years and was with Duncan, he said it was a fast quad...

I'm no expert, but that doesn't look like a no-link swing arm; looks like a standard 250R swing arm with the shock mounted where the dog bone goes.