PDA

View Full Version : went sled riding yesterday and found this

Tommy 17
01-21-2003, 02:47 PM
i took the camera along to get some pics of us dieing and to my surprise my favorite riding area is shut down!!!

look at the trees on the hill... that hill is straight up and benches 6 times b4 u get to the top...

look at the trees across it

ZRider400
01-21-2003, 02:49 PM
take trees...THROW THEM. .......thats what i do.

Tommy 17
01-21-2003, 02:49 PM
atleast they didn't put trees infront of the 130ft + table top on the other side of the road... me and my friends are gonna try to clear it this year and be the 1st quads to do it...

Tommy 17
01-21-2003, 02:50 PM
heres the back side of the pyramids... its fenced off!!!

tants
01-21-2003, 02:59 PM
d@mn countryboy...

out here in the "city" we gotta travel ever where we ride...

:rolleyes: :devil :D

flyin#5
01-21-2003, 03:01 PM
i know how you feel. i went out riding a while ago with my friends and we were going up these trails with steep rutted (from heavy rain) hills and some ppl put logs in the middle of the trails. i couldnt back up so i popped it out of the trail somhow and threw the log over and kept going. then there was another one i threw off the trail after that. hasnt anyone ever heard of no tresspassing signs? i think everyone thinks we have no respect at all. if someone asks me to stay off there land i will and if they put up no trespassing signs i will but if they put logs on steep hill ill ride there and run if i see them just cuz there stupid and dont deserve the right to land if they will try to injure someone and not warn them first. sorry went off a little bit.....

cheetah
01-21-2003, 03:26 PM
That's what happened to my fourwheeler trails. Logs are down all over them and the funny thing is, most of it is my cousin's land. It pisses me off because it is right in my backyard and it's not even his land. I got to have a talk with my cousin, but I've not been able to get up with him.

Tommy 17
01-21-2003, 05:28 PM
yeah it makes me mad... all the quads from over 5 or 6 towns would come and hang out... i remember dayz of 30 or 40 bikes there sittin on the table top watchin the bikes jump it and the quads attempt 2... if u see the rail road tracks in the background its a perfect place to drag race... and when someone talks chit to ya u take them to the tracks and show them what ya made of...

01-21-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
yeah it makes me mad... all the quads from over 5 or 6 towns would come and hang out... i remember dayz of 30 or 40 bikes there sittin on the table top watchin the bikes jump it and the quads attempt 2... if u see the rail road tracks in the background its a perfect place to drag race... and when someone talks chit to ya u take them to the tracks and show them what ya made of...

i know what ya mean man, my riding palces got shut down, and i have no wehres to go. I guess im packin up and quitin until i get out of school

MxStar826
01-21-2003, 07:03 PM
Yup,all my riding spots got shut down last summer so I said F- it and sold the quad. As much as I love riding,its not worth paying $100 tickets every week. I'd rather just sit home and do drugs(just a phrase)but what else is there to do now? My dad even told the cops that,he said ok,so now he can't ride his quad or skateboard,so I guess he can just sit home and smoke pot. I thought it was pretty funny but the cop got kinda pissed. It's really hard to even own a quad in Ny too because we have zero state trails. I got the cops called on me for riding in my 1 1/2 acre yard for a half hour. I asked the cop for the warrent before he even stepped onto my property. My neighbor got hit by a cop last year too,he was riding down the side of the road and the "new" cop just flew off the road,rear ended my friend and tacked him off his quad,the funny part was the cop had no idea the kid was only 14,I bet he feels dumb now. Sorry to hear that your riding spot got shut down though Tommy...

Derek
01-21-2003, 07:10 PM
NOOOO not the pyramids!!!:grr :grr :( And are we seriously gonna try that table???Its BIG!!!