PDA

View Full Version : Earlywine's Tomorrow?

Rcrazy
01-13-2010, 03:36 PM
Well I'm trying to get a buddy talked into going to earlywine's with me tomorrow to do some riding. By any chance anyone else on the forum gonna be there?

ricksmx865
01-13-2010, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Rcrazy
Well I'm trying to get a buddy talked into going to earlywine's with me tomorrow to do some riding. By any chance anyone else on the forum gonna be there?

I went a couple weeks ago and im dying to get back! tomorrow is no good for me tho :ermm: have fun

:macho

blacknblue#2
01-13-2010, 09:55 PM
I wish i could make it tomorrow but too short of notice......Why dont all of us set a day up to meet down there one day and ride. I would be willing if i have some notice. It just sucks that you can only practice through the week right now. But anyways. anyone up for settin a date??

Rcrazy
01-15-2010, 09:45 AM
I'm in on trying to set up a date. Gotta save some money up though. The trip drained me with the price of diesel and buying a membership. It sucks living 2 1/2 hours away. The track is pretty sweet. Definintly gonna be a return trip in the near near future.

blacknblue#2
01-15-2010, 10:06 AM
Sounds good to me man, Get some friends together and keep in touch about when, you can count me in. It looks like they have practice on some mondays, tuesdays, thursdays and some fridays for us quads. I know what you mean about gettin expensive. Im lucky i can drive over there and back on 20 bucks of diesel fuel. But the next time i go my membership will be expired also so that will cost me. I have only been there once since they rebuilt the new track and my axle bearings went out after about 5 laps so im pumped to hit that new triple :D.

859davidt
01-15-2010, 10:11 AM
Thanks for the compliments on the track guys. Hopefully will be adding a six pack rythem section in the near future when the ground thaws for about a week or so.

blacknblue#2
01-15-2010, 10:48 AM
a six pack rythem sounds great Dave, Cant wait to see that either. I was just tellin Scott the other night that I wouldnt care if you guys dozed those whoops down and never done that again hahah. Thats one thing that kills me on a track is whoops. I need to invest in a good rear shock for that compared to my GTT revalve but moneys tight. Ohio unemployment dont pay the best lol.

859davidt
01-15-2010, 10:59 AM
Kentucky Unemployment is the same. That's why i have to sell a bike to rebuild the other 2.

Rcrazy
01-15-2010, 12:40 PM
I agree on the woops. They really Kick my *****. the six pack idea would be sweet. I think something else the would be cool is add some different lines to the jumps. Like one side's a double double and the other side's a triple or something to just mix things up a little so there's more than one line.

blacknblue#2
01-15-2010, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Rcrazy
I agree on the woops. They really Kick my *****. the six pack idea would be sweet. I think something else the would be cool is add some different lines to the jumps. Like one side's a double double and the other side's a triple or something to just mix things up a little so there's more than one line.

They actually had something like that before they changed the track layout. Where the big triple is they had a double triple beside one big double. It was cool jumping side by side with your buddies and was cool just watching if some riders were faster taking the big double or doing the double double. It wasnt as mush different as you would think.

mx3mom
01-15-2010, 07:12 PM
No Dave, leave the whoops and add the six pack elsewhere. This is a training track for outdoors.....right?

859davidt
01-15-2010, 07:52 PM
yes, sorry guys, the whoops are staying. The six pack is going where the small double is after the table single (triple to some) The track needs more challenges' not less. Hey mama, how long is 375 out for recovery?

mx3mom
01-18-2010, 08:26 AM
He is actually doing pretty good with it. Gonna be sooner than they thought. Dave sent ya a pm