PDA

View Full Version : green vien

berkis
01-13-2010, 02:28 PM
Is there a green vien availabe. I'm looking for one like the granny smith with the blk vien. or a lime with black vien. If so how much would a 450r frame be and sub frame , cluth cover, motor mounts and valve cover in stealth be ?

Pappy
01-13-2010, 06:19 PM
The only way I know of to get the result I think your after is to use a silvervein basecoat with a candy green top coat. Many have inquired about this combo but noone has settled on it.

I dont think I have even had a chance to do the combo but can next week to try and see how it would look and get a few pics to show you. It wouldnt be light green like GSG, it would be a good bit darker.

Frame and subs are $175 to $190 depending on the final color options

Clutch Cover $20
Engine mounts $20
Valve cover $25

berkis
01-13-2010, 06:23 PM
If you get a chance next week to do a sample i would llove to see what it looks like. In my mind that would be an awsome color. let me know what ya come up with.

cmaxx
02-22-2010, 05:41 PM
hey pappy did you ever get a coat a piece in this color?i wanna get my 250f frame done in it,let me know thanks Chance.

Pappy
02-22-2010, 05:50 PM
Havent had a chance yet...if i can ill do something in the next fews days or it will have to wait till I come back from the races