PDA

View Full Version : 03 moto

oldmoto
01-12-2010, 02:58 PM
I have been kicking around the idea of maybe parting with my moto. I might even trade for a mint 700xx. My moto is mint, has no issues and has all the programing, 4 sets of fenders, 2 extra frames, tons more parts. I have all documents for it. This is a rare find, less than 50 hrs on this bike.

al capone
01-12-2010, 06:10 PM
what kind of cash u looking for it? Y a 700 in stead of an outlaw 525 irs.

oldmoto
01-12-2010, 09:09 PM
I would like to get no less than 4,500, and I do not ride, or own POLARIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never seen one last very long.

ScramblerXLE
01-18-2010, 02:34 PM
well I have a 2007 IRS Outlaw I'm lookin' to trade if you change your mind... I'm in Columbus OH

EDIT: That's one of the ones with the 525 KTM engine in it by the way, not the Polaris-built FUJI thing...

oldmoto
01-19-2010, 08:16 AM
Sorry no Polaris, even with the KTM in it. I like honda, I'm going to get the motor on the Dale redone soon to make it perfect( all the updates) so this is going to cost me 600.00. With this done I might keep it because the I can ride it more.

hybrid.mx.11
01-29-2010, 11:55 PM
polaris is killer ive ridden an 03 since it was new and some other ppl have its been around the block and up until this last year would stomp a hole in almost anything pppsshhh your out of your mind not trading this guy for his outlaw thats newer and im sure books for more sorry but thats my honest opinion and the ktm motor thing you said ..... i wouldnt be cuttin anyone off in a group conversation to put that opinion out . theres a reason a ktm quad cost that much money matter fact look into how much a new ktm motor cost (whispers) 3500 will get you a built one(motor ONLY but BUILT

on the other hand i ride honda for the price and quality but my banshee outlasted some of my honda parts so ROLL THE DICE thats racing you never know what ur getting (sometimes)
i think this is a great deal depending on the shape of his quad

on the third hand you have a breed of quad that is dying and and a mint one at that but if you're not moto . crossing i think you should let that fi beast do what it was made for if you are woods riding that outlaw will compare to the 700xx greatly but their both beasts

oldmoto
01-30-2010, 12:32 AM
Have you ever been on a good running moto? There is not much that can compare to it. If I keep it I plan on running it a few times on the mx track and maybe when my boy is older he can move up to run it. I dont mean to slam polaris but I have nevre seen one that last very longe with out a lot of parts.

hybrid.mx.11
01-30-2010, 05:39 AM
nevere been on one at all but i know they weigh a bit more and price for price my crf hybrid killin it plus it weighs a good 50 lbs less my motor came from janssen and they claimed 65 out of it ...btw ur not thinkin of mx on the 700xx are you? i know polaris is good but honestly ur quad is the $h)t bet no one has one at a local fair race but if you break sumthin your hacking cough will look sumthin like $$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

oldmoto
01-30-2010, 07:31 AM
No I did not plan on racing the 700. We have a local MX track that I raced for three years,back when the Dales came out, the motos where very competative. I would have the only one there now, would be nice to kick some 450 *****.

hybrid.mx.11
01-31-2010, 12:14 AM
u think urs is faster?

oldmoto
01-31-2010, 08:49 AM
I am not saying mine is faster! You are in the wronge forum for your bike, this is were we bragg about our dales. I have ran my moto in dirt drags against built 450 Honda,Yamaha and Suzuki, and won. We are going to run them this summer on the track and see how it go's.

hybrid.mx.11
01-31-2010, 10:21 AM
oh now now just a little friendly competition where are you located maybe we could ride together

oldmoto
01-31-2010, 03:54 PM
I like to compete and dont care if I lose. I live in the northeast PA.

700xxmaniac
02-04-2010, 10:54 PM
u will love the 700xx. it's in my opinon the best sport quad i ever driven. and the only sportquad i havent driven is the itr500, and ds450