PDA

View Full Version : Washington state riders, let's go!

rummerd
01-21-2003, 11:29 AM
I just moved up here from Tucson and am looking for some places to ride. I live in Olympia and need to go riding bad. My quads are fast and wide, so real tight rocky trails would not be what I am looking for. Anybody with directions, or would want to actually ride, let me know!

big-guy
01-21-2003, 08:13 PM
you're real close to the capitol forest, but it's closed till spring.

I'm not aware of anything else nearby, but you might ask at the local bike shops.

Porkchop
01-22-2003, 09:17 AM
what kinda bikes you got?

the Tahuya riding area is open year round I think, and they shut the ORV park down for good so no riding there anymore :( also the Shelton trails are open year round also but I herd those are kinda narrow, I may be riding there this weekend if I get over this cold so I'll let you know how they are if I go. Capital forest should be open in April sometime thats when they have they're first poker run of the season and its also the first day they open the place up. I usually just ride around here on the trails and logging roads and ride at local pits and stuff.

One thing is if you're gonna ride trails around here you cant have a really wide bike or else your screwed. Captial forest trails have some really narrow bridges and a few guys I rode with had banshees with offset wheels and they had some trouble. But the trails kick butt :macho

yellowhonda
10-26-2003, 10:34 PM
hey if any of you guys are looking for places to rie or meet new people in western washington please go to atvconnection.com
we have over15 people there and we are always looking for new people. we do rides all over washington state. Look under where to ride and youw ill find the puget sound posts!!!!!!! i am bighonda

killrb
11-19-2003, 09:57 PM
Hi,

please e-mail me directly. i am really looking hard for people to go riding with that know where the places are and can show me around. would be very interested in talking with you or meeting up when people go ride.

killrbf4@aol.com

thanks