PDA

View Full Version : Any indoor racing going on in IL

staakej
01-08-2010, 09:09 PM
any one know of any indoor racing going on in IL or Mo ?

ck450r
01-09-2010, 01:24 PM
yea they do quite a few in MO. you should check out district18.info

staakej
01-09-2010, 04:54 PM
rushville your just next door to me do I know you ?

ck450r
01-10-2010, 07:19 PM
I doubt it. I have not raced or even hardly rode the last five years. Hopefully be getting back into it this year tho. I've seen your name in some race results and stuff. Any good local tracks around that you ride?

Jim417mx
01-11-2010, 12:54 PM
www.chicagomxatv.com

I dont think its close to you guys but its an indoor track that just opened up by chicago, its not that big so idk if it'd be worth the drive or not. $40 w/o a membership. And they arent racing yet either, just practice now until insurance settles down.

staakej
01-11-2010, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by ck450r
I doubt it. I have not raced or even hardly rode the last five years. Hopefully be getting back into it this year tho. I've seen your name in some race results and stuff. Any good local tracks around that you ride?

I like to go practice at brad's over in chandlerville especially early in the spring when its to muddy ride anywhere else. I'll drop you a pm when it gets nice and I'm going riding. I'm sure you have been to brusty ridge nice place to ride be the track isnt ever groomed. Brads a good guy if you call him in advance he will usualy groom the track.

staakej
01-11-2010, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Jim417mx
www.chicagomxatv.com

I dont think its close to you guys but its an indoor track that just opened up by chicago, its not that big so idk if it'd be worth the drive or not. $40 w/o a membership. And they arent racing yet either, just practice now until insurance settles down.

looks awesome wish it was closer to home id be ridin there once a week I would prob make a trip up there to race. I heard waterman kicked quads out :mad:

ck450r
01-15-2010, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by staakej
I like to go practice at brad's over in chandlerville especially early in the spring when its to muddy ride anywhere else. I'll drop you a pm when it gets nice and I'm going riding. I'm sure you have been to brusty ridge nice place to ride be the track isnt ever groomed. Brads a good guy if you call him in advance he will usualy groom the track.
Yea just give me a shout. I went to a really sandy track with a little bit of woods riding over there once. I never did make it back there, but I did like it alot. I'm not sure if that's what track your talking about but it sound good to me.