PDA

View Full Version : G-Force XC Aluminum Wheels?

bkelley
01-07-2010, 06:37 PM
G-Force Aluminum Wheels on RMATV (http://www.rockymountainatv.com/productDetail.do?navType=type&webTypeId=237&navTitle=Tires+and+Wheels&webCatId=8&prodFamilyId=26039#vehicleSelect)

Haven't really seen much about these wheels, just wondering if anyone has them or know if they are any good. I've been wanting some black wheels for some time now and at $52 a wheel it would be pretty cheap to get a full set.

honda400ex2003
01-07-2010, 08:16 PM
they look pretty nice, they seem to have a rolled edge and such like the stock ones at a fraction of the price. If i needed some rims cheap these would be the ones i would be getting. steve

bkelley
01-08-2010, 12:14 PM
Yeah, I was thinking about maybe just trying a pair on the rear and seeing how well they hold up. I still have yet to put a dent in my stockers, I just want black wheels. Kinda wish they weren't matte black, though.

KISSmyACE
01-08-2010, 12:16 PM
they look nice, I may give em a try too until I have the cash for beadlocks.

bkelley
01-08-2010, 12:24 PM
Tell me about it. If I ever want some beadlocks I'm gonna have to take out a loan. I still might just get a set of black ITP Bajas, though. It just kills me that I could get a full set of these XCs for the price of two Bajas...

KISSmyACE
01-08-2010, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by bkelley
Tell me about it. If I ever want some beadlocks I'm gonna have to take out a loan. I still might just get a set of black ITP Bajas, though. It just kills me that I could get a full set of these XCs for the price of two Bajas...

lol I need 650 for a set of hipers. can you loan it to me? I have a cosigner ahahahah!!!

bkelley
01-08-2010, 01:37 PM
Sorry, just paid for the next semester of college, I'm broke as hell!

KISSmyACE
01-08-2010, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by bkelley
Sorry, just paid for the next semester of college, I'm broke as hell!

LOL! same here, I feel ya.

MtnEX
07-04-2010, 12:30 PM
Ever buy these G-Force wheels???

I was under the impression the axles were quality?
How about the wheels?

CJM
07-04-2010, 01:32 PM
I have a g force axle, so far no issues.

I was gonna buy the g-force wheels but RM doesnt stock (or at the time didnt) kenda klaw XC's so i went with douglas alumalite wheels from magic racing, I like them alot-super tough and very very shiny.