PDA

View Full Version : reverse elimination

hsr
01-20-2003, 08:59 PM
i know there is a way to eliminate the reverse mechanism on the 300ex in order to install a different clutch perch, but instead of doing the fix could you just completly eliminate the reverse cable or whatever? i mean if you dont care if you dont have reverse or not?:devil :blah

killed300ex
01-21-2003, 06:12 AM
well if you dont want reverse you can take your cable off. If you want you can eliminate the reverse button on the clutch perch and if you want you can eliminate your reverse rev limiter on your 300 anything is possible lol if you want info on how to get rid of the limiter search for my thread or pm me and ill even try to get some pics
killed

boogiechile
01-21-2003, 03:10 PM
There is a foot operated reverse that has nothing on your bars. That way you could keep reverse and use whatever perch you want. check it out here http://www.atvconnection.com/editor/review/accessory/reverseshifter/review.htm

cdalejef
01-21-2003, 03:37 PM
Yes you can! Here are a couple pics on how to do it.

Wire tie or zip tie the safety lever in the up position. This allows you to put it in reverse with out using the button on the bars. You can totally remove the cable.

cdalejef
01-21-2003, 03:38 PM
lever