PDA

View Full Version : Do you Wakeboard or ride moto?

baldwinmx450r
01-07-2010, 09:52 AM
So here's the rundown. Myself and another business partner are opening up a cable park. We are keeping the location under wraps at the moment. The facility will have a cable wakeboard lake, Two motocross tracks (one for bikes, one for quads, alternating tracks every weekend) DJ's, Skate park, etc.... Trust me, it's going to be the ultimate playground.

We want to hear from the consumer. If you could take a few minutes to complete the survey below it would be greatly appreciated.

http://www.opinionpower.com/Surveys/772058331.html

Keep checking back as We will have a press release here in the next month or so.

Thanks,

Ross

440racer66
01-07-2010, 11:02 AM
try and include moutain bikers and bmx theyll bring you some more cash as well. as well as the snow idea im a snowboarder and that would be pretty sweet to get pulled up to a rail or kicker

yellowzo3
01-07-2010, 09:46 PM
I don't think this survey is going to help much the way its set up. You need to at least give us a general location for the park and then ask that only people from that area participate in the questionnaire.

Reason being? Well, if your park is located in Florida then you wouldn't want people in Iowa taking the survey right? Why? Because kids in Iowa don't wakeboard as much as kids in Florida. Your results may seem somewhat disappointing, depending on what you set your goals at. I didn't take the survey because I don't wakeboard and didn't see any moto questions or anything (so I guess the survey is just for wakeboarders?).

Is this mainly a wakeboard park? I HOPE ITS IN NJ. If it is count me in as working there :D ...Sounds awesome as long as you can get insurance for a place like that haha

06typeS
01-08-2010, 06:34 AM
filled out the survey

Mxjunkie
01-08-2010, 09:31 AM
If you have a skate park make sure its large enough that if you allow bmx and skate boards that it wont be a problem of crowding, we had a local indoor park that allowed both at the same times and I'll be honest with you the bmx turn out dwarfed the skate board turn out.. for one skater there was prob 3-4 bmx riders.. tensions got a little tight, the worst was the bmx & scooter crowd, idk how many times I've seen a razor scooter go flying across the park because they'd almost hit someone with it doing a " scooter flip "

Your idea is great, I've thought about the same thing but then a track/park/rc park/bmx park opened up about 20 mintues from me, go figure lol... just make sure you think everything through.. the park I was just talking about just went under because of bad management and the problems I had stated! It wasn't even the fact that they didnt have the business, there would be nights that you couldnt even stand on a deck of a quater pipe because of the turn out, just really bad judgement calls and the management allowing people in for 5 dollars instead of the 15 dollars that was expected!

baldwinmx450r
01-08-2010, 12:25 PM
Thanks for the input and survey guys. We want our demographics to come from across the country. This complex will be a place that will be a destination. People will want to come from other states to ride.

We have taken everything into consideration and have assembled a strong team with experience with virtually every action sport out there.

We are working with some major names in the wake and moto industry to make thing thing a reality.

Check out photos of the Camsur Wake park. This is the best cable park in the world at the moment. It is our goal to take that title, respectfully of course.

http://www.camsurwatersportscomplex.com/

Thanks again guys!

woodsracer144
01-08-2010, 05:24 PM
where the hell is this at? if it was near WI count me in... if its not too $$$