PDA

View Full Version : steering stabalizer(spelling)

Tommy 17
11-24-2001, 09:28 PM
ok guys i need some handling fast and this is a cheaper thing to do so is the thing really worth it. if i do buy one what one is the best one and where should i buy it from. i want something that isn't gonna make it so hard to turn but i want rid of my arm pump. what do u guys rec i do.

Giz400ex
11-25-2001, 10:43 AM
I would take a look at the Denton Stab. and I'm pretty sure its at a reasonable price.

11-26-2001, 07:43 AM
the muscle from speedracing is what I use and it's great. Has 7 click adjustment,,,you can make the steering feel like it's not even on there or click it up and you'll have arms like Popeye after a days ride..:D

11-30-2001, 01:44 PM
i have 2 race quads... and i have the denton on both of them.. they are great, and 7 way adjustable..

contact parts@socalquadracing.com if you want to order one.. they have good deals... around $125 or so.. but that's just off hand.. write them!

11-30-2001, 01:45 PM
i have 2 race quads... and i have the denton on both of them.. they are great, and 7 way adjustable..

contact the people at SoCalQuadRacing at parts@socalquadracing.com if you want to order one.. they have good deals... around $125 or so.. but that's just off hand.. write them!