PDA

View Full Version : jlaws out

SRH
01-03-2010, 09:37 PM
http://motocross.transworld.net/news/catching-up-withjason-lawrence-part-1/

Pipeless416
01-03-2010, 09:48 PM
sounds to me like he grew up a lot in those four months.. kinda also seems like he knows he got away with a slap on the wrist and he could get away with it again.

SRH
01-03-2010, 10:05 PM
i hope he doesnt get caught up in anything and keeps a level head and succeeds

prob with jlaw is he speaks the truth, doesnt take any crap and doesnt live by any laws or rules.. just his own code of conduct....he just needs to start picking his battles

250rAL
01-04-2010, 08:09 AM
If nothing else, at least he got a haircut.

rollie
01-04-2010, 08:12 AM
Jlaw's the man!

JR3
01-04-2010, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by rollie
Jlaw's the man!

+1

01-04-2010, 09:37 AM
Love jlaw. He comes off like a dick but is a regular guy in person. down to earth kid. I hope by mid season hes back and running 100% and has his head on straight this year. Focus on winning and not let people bother him. Hope he does good at Anaheim 1. His speed will be there just not his stamina. So hopefully a top 10 out of jlaw!

jcv400ex
01-04-2010, 10:27 AM
I wasn't impressed...:ermm:

I for one do not see what companies see in him. There are alot of other privateers that have more potential in my opinion and would be more grateful for the support.

How does the kid have the money for a race team in the first place anyway?????

thumbs down for me.

trxredrider
01-04-2010, 10:37 AM
I am not a fan of him and do agree that there are other racers that should be supported in his place.

Unfortunately companies stay with him for a reason... You are talking about him right now. It is easy marketing for those companies.

:ermm:

Originally posted by jcv400ex
I wasn't impressed...:ermm:

I for one do not see what companies see in him. There are alot of other privateers that have more potential in my opinion and would be more grateful for the support.

How does the kid have the money for a race team in the first place anyway?????

thumbs down for me.

JIM GRACE
01-04-2010, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by 250rAL
If nothing else, at least he got a haircut.

True,, lol

he did mention not having his parents as close to
him and he was doing whatever he felt like. We
will see if that changes and I hope he is up front
in the first turn on sat.

He admitted raw talent and no real training, unreal at that level

they need new t shirts that he's out!

XCRacer236
01-04-2010, 12:57 PM
he will be back in trouble before the year is over. just watch.

also sounds to me like he met someone bigger then him. hmm....

440racer66
01-04-2010, 01:27 PM
i hope he gets it together. and waxes a-s-ses and give all these people who hate him somthin to moan about.

250r rider 88
01-04-2010, 01:57 PM
sine anaheim 1 is usually one of the craziest races of the season im going out on a limb here,

J-LAW Wins 450 main event this weekend

hate all you want, but he hasn't gotten to ride and usually when you come back from not riding for so long you get that itch and it makes you go faster and push harder

SRH
01-04-2010, 06:06 PM
jlaw has talent out the *** and no one really dislikes him except for a select group the jlaw fan to hater ratio is like 10:1 but the haters are passionate..why idk...jlaw has balls, hes young so hes made mistakes a scared person never has the oppurtunity to make, all jlaw is lacking is maturity with that and his nutsack hell be very successful

jlaw isnt dumb when it comes to money, he drives a base model f 150 and doesnt blow money on nonsense

i really cant understand people hating on him, doubting yes, but no reason to hate the kid...he never did anything personally to you its not normal to hate him...thats a flaw with the haters personality, something they hate about themselves he makes them realize

jerkyboy
01-04-2010, 07:31 PM
Like him or not the kid can ride. Just hope he stays out of trouble.