41 - 0 in the third quarter,,,,,

someone Is gonna get fired for sure

Eli just got sacked and it looked like he
didn't even try to get away and then dropped
the ball..

Looks like they gave up before the game started

Ryan
01-03-2010, 01:31 PM
:mad: Don't even speak of it!!! I don't know what the hell happened in the last few games. Giants just went down hill quick! I think they should get rid of Eli. could be a much better team without him.

I gave up with the giants for this year. *Watching the Steelers game :rolleyes: *

honduh440
01-03-2010, 02:22 PM
giants were never a good team they just started off the year vs some terrible teams and had a good record ....

Eli .... he is a great quarterback the team just has issues right now

axellmusic19
01-03-2010, 02:45 PM
Don't feel too bad now... a few years back they would have pushed the Vikes down but the Vikes are awesome this year woot!:D

mineralgrey01gt
01-04-2010, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by honduh440
giants were never a good team they just started off the year vs some terrible teams and had a good record ....

Eli .... he is a great quarterback the team just has issues right now

Eli isnt good, the only reason he gets such praise is because of his last name. He was known as the worse rookie QB ever in NFL history his rookie season. I think they would be better off without him. I noticed that when they played the Saints. Hes just not that good IMO.

JR3
01-04-2010, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by mineralgrey01gt
Eli isnt good, the only reason he gets such praise is because of his last name. He was known as the worse rookie QB ever in NFL history his rookie season. I think they would be better off without him. I noticed that when they played the Saints. Hes just not that good IMO.

hes so bad he won a superbowl:rolleyes:

01-04-2010, 03:52 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9T7iqxTH2yg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9T7iqxTH2yg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

BakerRacing40
01-04-2010, 08:28 PM
^^^ that's bad ace right there... giants suck ... but how bout them cowboys? o ya of course i know, squeak into the playoff and loose in the first round.. ya ya ya i know they suck to lol

01-04-2010, 11:41 PM
That's why I have 3 Steve Smith jerseys. Ahaha. Carolina's my team baby. Should have seen me freaking out while I was watching the game when that happened. lol. "HELL YEAH!!! GO BABY, GGGOOOOO!! SUCK THAT MANNING!"