PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need a full set of paddles?

thedeatons
01-02-2010, 07:16 PM
I have them on craigslist now...

$200 for the full set, I am in Boise, Idaho. Here is the full craigslist ad:

Up for sale is a nearly new set of lightweight paddle tires. These tires were specifically chosen by me to perform the best in every situation. They are featherweight at 12 lbs for each front wheel/tire, and 17 lbs for each rear wheel/tire. This is an exceptionally lightweight combination considering their large size. The larger size allows the tires to float over the sand and ride smoother rather than feeling every bump.

Sizes are as follows:

21x7-10 ITP Sand Star Fronts
20x10-10 Skat Trak Edge Rears

The ITP Sand Star front tires offer excellent turning and stability with their dual rib design. The Skat Trak Edge rear tires offer a super lightweight v-cut paddle, perfect for excellent turning traction and straight line stability.

The wheels are Douglas Blue Label. These are the super lightweight .125” (1/8”) wheels offered by Douglas. These are great for getting into the powerband quicker due to their lightweight. Wheels were professionally Powdercoated Bengal Black, and include chrome valve stems and a full set of long chrome ITP lugnuts.

The black wheels with chrome lugnuts/valve stems look outstanding, and perfect spectacularly. These are the cleanest wheels on craigslist, and have less than 40 hours on them in the dunes. No dents, finish is excellent. The tires always hold air, no leaks!

*Wheels are Honda pattern!

$200

Here is the link:
http://boise.craigslist.org/mcy/1526471622.html

James

lost wages
01-02-2010, 09:35 PM
how much shipped to 65043 ? holts summit missouri

86DUNCAN250R
01-03-2010, 04:59 AM
I'll offer you $250.00 and you can keep the grill... lol... i have a stainless range that i bought for $600. It cook my venison nice... but thanks for the offer... how much do you need to ship them.... They will bolt to an 86" 250R right? If so I want them... thank you... If you get back to me I'll send payment out this comming tuesday when I get paid... I was gonna order new paddles and rims this week... happy i saw this first... please get back to me ASAP... call me if you want.. i'm off sunday and monday... i don't go back to work till tuesday night... call me and if i don't answer leave me your name and number and just tell me your calling bout the rims and sand tires for my R and i'll call you soon as I see the message.. my name is Joe Konkowski.. My address is

50 Perkins Road
Massena, N.Y. 13662

My phone number is (315)-705-4880 I'll be anxiously awaiting your call.. thanks bro. look forward to hearing from you... thanks. I'm serious. no kidding... I want them..

86DUNCAN250R
01-03-2010, 03:43 PM
THANKS JAMES!

thedeatons
01-03-2010, 07:23 PM
Don't thank me yet... I haven't gotten shipping costs for anyone...

James

86DUNCAN250R
01-03-2010, 11:06 PM
I'm just saying thanks in general bro... I'm not thanking you for something I don't have yet..lol but guys are eager to help out eachother on here and its nice to have such a group of people that devote time to making sure the 250R does not die and lives on...